Help me"me"

Yasje

Check out Autoit123. It is a program someone (sorry cant recall who ATM) that provides an introduction to how things work.

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Yeah, I hate to break the news to you but we don't like noobs that come here just for bots, and I REALLY can't stand it. So good luck getting help elsewhere. If you need help creating something that is actually useful then I would be glad to help. But I can already tell you're the type of noob that I won't like!

[center][/center]

This thread might also give you some info.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...4&hl=script

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

Yeah, I hate to break the news to you but we don't like noobs that come here just for bots, and I REALLY can't stand it. So good luck getting help elsewhere. If you need help creating something that is actually useful then I would be glad to help. But I can already tell you're the type of noob that I won't like!

Yeah i know what you mean =)

Actually i just wanna learn all codes for school xD

but i will find out :)

Thanks for the help guys!

Edited by Mek

Check out Autoit123. It is a program someone (sorry cant recall who ATM) that provides an introduction to how things work.

How could you forget the magnifcent Valuater ? !!!!! Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

You could also read my book (check my sig) to learn AutoIt basics. The help file and AutoIt 1-2-3 are also great resources. Once you know the basics and can throw some stuff together, feel free to come back and ask for specific help. The community will gladly help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MCSA | Languages: AutoIt, C, SQL, .NETBooks: AutoIt v3: Your Quick Guide - $7.99 - O'Reilly Media - September 2007-------->[u]AutoIt v3 Development - newbie to g33k[/u] - Coming Soon - Fate Publishing - Spring 2013UDF Libraries: SkypeCOM UDF Library | ADUC Computers OU Cleanup | Find PixelChecksumExamples: Skype COM Examples - Skype4COMLib Examples converted from VBS to AutoIt

How could you forget the magnifcent Valuater ? !!!!!

:: hangs head in shame ::