proplem

mohd

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Hi ..

please...i want from your help me to kmow what is the ptoplem ...

the proplem :

I want to do scilent install in program (UBarGen) I register the keyboard move with program (AutoIt3)

Posted Image

this is the script :

Posted Image

and the install be stopef then i see this message

Posted Image

finally i want u know im not good in English

tanks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm..can i see your actual script...thats been copy and pasted into a code box...

your problem: you need to have the script check if the cancel is pressed...then create a message box looking like that...thanks

It's easier to understand your script if you put your send keys onto different lines :)

Now, what I think is happening, is that you are sending cancel when you're not meant to? Maybe that involves gettign the text of the window, and seeing when it changes... :P

If WinExists("Exit Setup","") Then
   WinWaitActive("Exit Setup","")
   Send("+{TAB}")
   Send("{Enter}")
EndIf

Edit: Missed a couple of lines

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

first i wane to thanks u because u want help me ,,,

this is the script

Run('UBarGen_en.exe')
WinWait("Setup - UserBar Generator","")
If Not WinActive("Setup - UserBar Generator","") Then WinActivate("Setup - UserBar Generator","")
WinWaitActive("Setup - UserBar Generator","")
Send("n{TAB}{UP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{SPACE}{ALTDOWN}n{

ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}i{ALTUP}{SPACE}{ALTDOWN}f{ALTUP}")

i puted this code down

Send("+{TAB}")
   Send("{Enter}")
EndIf

but same message come too

thanks

first i wane to thanks u because u want help me ,,,

this is the script

Run('UBarGen_en.exe')
WinWait("Setup - UserBar Generator","")
If Not WinActive("Setup - UserBar Generator","") Then WinActivate("Setup - UserBar Generator","")
WinWaitActive("Setup - UserBar Generator","")
Send("n{TAB}{UP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}n{ALTUP}{SPACE}{ALTDOWN}n{

ALTUP}{ALTDOWN}i{ALTUP}{SPACE}{ALTDOWN}f{ALTUP}")

i puted this code down

Send("+{TAB}")
   Send("{Enter}")
EndIf

but same message come too

thanks

Are you trying to cancel the installation or continue it? If you are trying to cancel it wha I gave you should have worked. If you are trying to continue then all of the code is wrong.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

the proplem is not continue or cancel the proplem is why this message come ??

i want to tell u i used auto it windos info and i continue but i want to know for other programs

thnks

That window showed up because at some point (probably in your send()) the Cancel button on the main setup form was clicked. If you are trying to force an install there is usually a simpler way to do that as well. Since I think that is an Inno Setup window that I'm seeing then use the following

Run ( 'UBarGen_en.exe /SILENT /SP')

George

im very sorry im not under stand you ,,,

but i changethis code

Run('UBarGen_en.exe')

to

is this your mean ?

If you are trying to force the install then that is all you need. You don't need anything else.Just to make sure I'm right, run the setup file as it would normally be run and on the first window r-click the title bar and see if you get a context menu with "About setup" at the bottom. That will tell me for sure that it was compiled with Inno. If not then post a link where I can download the file so I can look at what it is. Different installers use different commands for forced installs. Also please verify that you are indeed trying to force the install.

George

i dont under stand u because i dont know what do you talk about ... im sorry

but in after i put this code

i see one windos only

this :

Posted Image

and i want to see this windos :

Posted Image

because i dont want run thr program ,,,

and please con i know what this code ( Run ( 'UBarGen_en.exe /SILENT /SP') )mean ??

and thank u very match

i dont under stand u because i dont know what do you talk about ... im sorry

but in after i put this code

i see one windos only

this :

Posted Image

and i want to see this windos :

Posted Image

because i dont want run thr program ,,,

and please con i know what this code ( Run ( 'UBarGen_en.exe /SILENT /SP') )mean ??

and thank u very match

Those are switches that can be used with the setup if it is an Inno setup file and now I'm sure that yours is.

The code I posted won't allow you to change that page.

From the Inno Setup help file

The Setup program accepts optional command line parameters. These can be useful to system administrators, and to other programs calling the Setup program.

/SP-

Disables the This will install... Do you wish to continue? prompt at the beginning of Setup. Of course, this will have no effect if the DisableStartupPrompt [setup] section directive was set to yes.

/SILENT, /VERYSILENT

Instructs Setup to be silent or very silent. When Setup is silent the wizard and the background window are not displayed but the installation progress window is. When a setup is very silent this installation progress window is not displayed. Everything else is normal so for example error messages during installation are displayed and the startup prompt is (if you haven't disabled it with DisableStartupPrompt or the '/SP-' command line option explained above).

If a restart is necessary and the '/NORESTART' command isn't used (see below) and Setup is silent, it will display a Reboot now? message box. If it's very silent it will reboot without asking.

I could assume that whoever wrote the Inno script used a standard setup and work out the code for you. The better answer is if you post a link to the file and I'll work out the code from that or I could even modify the install to change the default on that last page so the checkbox is unchecked. In that case the code I gave you will work fine.

George

thank u very very mutch for this helping i be under stand after i read your reply ,,,

but i want to know are there any code can help me to dont run a program ??

and please use eazy word in English because im not good in English

finally i want to thanks u for helping and the fast reply

thanks

thank u very very mutch for this helping i be under stand after i read your reply ,,,

but i want to know are there any code can help me to dont run a program ??

and please use eazy word in English because im not good in English

finally i want to thanks u for helping and the fast reply

thanks

Can you post a link to the download file? (UBarGen_en.exe) Then I can fix the code to do what you want.

George

I found the file (version 2.2) so I'll post back in a few minutes with working code.

George

Here is working code.

NOTE: I'm assuming you have the correct path and filename in your Run() statement.

I used UBarGen2.2_en.exe to test this then I changed the filename back to your original.

Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
Opt ("SendKeyDelay", 50)
Run ("UBarGen_en.exe")
WinWaitActive("Setup - UserBar Generator")
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("!a{ENTER 6}")
WinWaitActive("Setup - UserBar Generator", "Click Finish to exit Setup.")
Send("{SPACE}{ENTER}")

SendKeyDelay less than 50 will cause it to fail.

George

Here's another one that works

Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
Run ( "UBarGen_en.exe /SILENT /SP")
WinWait("AmitySource")
WinClose("AmitySource")

If you don't want the progress bar then change /SILENT to /VERYSILENT (not recommended)

George

im sorry because im upload the program .....

but u not wating and get it ... thank u

yes this is (version 2.2) ,,,

and i try the first and second scripts ... it was ok and i dont see any proplem ,,, thanks

but i need from u answer for my question ... please

- what the meaning of ( Opt ) ?

- what thi snumbers in the begining of two script ?

- why i did not see all windos of install (welcome . license agreement ...) ?

- from where u write this "Click Finish to exit Setup"

in

(WinWaitActive("Setup - UserBar Generator", "Click Finish to exit Setup.")

from windos info ?

and i want many question from u leter ...

thank u

your brother mohd

im sorry because im upload the program .....

but u not wating and get it ... thank u

yes this is (version 2.2) ,,,

and i try the first and second scripts ... it was ok and i dont see any proplem ,,, thanks

but i need from u answer for my question ... please

- what the meaning of ( Opt ) ?

- what thi snumbers in the begining of two script ?

- why i did not see all windos of install (welcome . license agreement ...) ?

- from where u write this "Click Finish to exit Setup"

in

(WinWaitActive("Setup - UserBar Generator", "Click Finish to exit Setup.")

from windos info ?

and i want many question from u leter ...

thank u

your brother mohd

I'll try to answer your questions briefly. ( The answers are all in the help file)

1) (Opt) is the alternate method of AutoItSetOption() which allows you to set various script options. In this case I wanted AutoIt to know how I wanted it to look for matching titles. The 2 in that Opt means match any substring. I could have left that out since I used the full title anyway (Setup - UserBar Generator_ but it also would have matched on Setup. Remember that anything related to window titles is case sensitive.

2) The number I think you are refering to (2) is explained above.

3) It depends on which of the two scripts you used on whether or not you would see any windows.

a ) In the first script you may have very briefly seen a couple of them but it would be very brief. The Progress window would stay up until it had completed.

b ) In the second script I used the switches built into Inno Setup to run a silent installation and I explained those switches to you earlier. When I do that only the progress window will be displayed. It also does not allow me to change the default values on the finished page which means that I can not change that checkbox. Instead I allowed it to open the application and as soon as the application window existed (before you could see it) I closed it again.

4) I could have found that text using windows info but this time I just ran the install. I had to do that anyway to count the number of times to send {ENTER}. When the finished window was displayed I just used text that I knew was unique to that page. I could have used different text, this was just a choice.

You may want to add #NoTrayIcon to the top of those scripts to prevent the AutoIt Icon from appearing in the System tray. As a hint for future reference, never put #NoTrayIcon in a script until you are finished testing the script. The tray icon is the easy way out of an endless loop problem so you want it enabled for testing.

You really should thoroughly read the help file or follow the online help link in my signature.

Hope this helps but please study the help file.

George