Winmove help

Alright basicly what im doing is makeing a tournament registration for poker stars now what i need to do is each tournament is marked with a number so i made imput box this is how i need it $T = InputBox("Tourney number","what number")

winmove("Tournament" $T "lobby","",0,0) but i know that is the correct syntax so i would like to know the correct syntax thank you for you help and support

Alright basicly what im doing is makeing a tournament registration for poker stars now what i need to do is each tournament is marked with a number so i made imput box this is how i need it $T = InputBox("Tourney number","what number")

winmove("Tournament" $T "lobby","",0,0) but i know that is the correct syntax so i would like to know the correct syntax thank you for you help and support

umm i know im not suppose to post twice but its 3 in the morning im trying to get this done so pleas help

No one well willingly help if you've post 3 topics on the same subject in less than 15mins. And you can't get out of it by saying you didn't know. If you don't get a reply in a 3hour period, look at your question. Does it make sense? Did you post code? What is your title? Is it "help" or is it "Function Errors"? If that doesn't seem right, then you may bump your post. Not make a new thread. You have been told, and warned.

I'm guessing that what you want to know is how to concatenate strings and variables. Well the correct syntax would be:

WinMove("Tournament" & $T & "lobby","",0,0)

If there are no spaces at the end of Tournament or the begining of lobby, the result string would be like this (using 2 as an example number):

Tournament2lobby

So I'd add spaces like this:

WinMove("Tournament " & $T & " lobby","",0,0)

= Tournament 2 lobby

Edit:

Never mind. Just saw you posted it three times and already got an answer.

Edited by Nahuel