Cool little alarm clock.

BillLuvsU

Hey guys, I got a little distracted from my game and made this. I don't normally post my stuff on here because mostly I just program for my own conveniance, but this script might be useful for sombody out there. It's basically a cool little unobtrusive alarm clock that I originally put together to wake me up in the morning, I had a lot more planned for it but I don't think I'm gonna put it in, unless alot of people request it (I was thinking schedules, and the ability to add a simulated sleep with a wakeup time, or somthing like that) anyways I think it should be pretty easy for you guys to figure out how to use, if you have any questions or find a bug please comment on it here.

Version 1---

Edited by fear1313

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw

Pretty cool. You could easily replace the pictures with GUICtrlSetBgColor and just use a different font. I just created an alarm clock for a friend. I know you said you aren't doing this unless high demand but might want to add a stop alarm and maybe set time, not just number of hours.

Ya, thats a good idea about the stop alarm, but you do set the time. Use the edit's to set the hour, minuet and second when you want it to go off, (in military time of course. :P ) and then click set alarm. Also I found some stupid stuff I forgot to do with the "run file" alarm type, the "set sound" button is supposed to change to say "Set File". I got lazy and just used the same variable for the file for both settings. And you can't get the text that small with GUICtrlCreateLabel, which I made the pictures (and I had fun making the font :D ). Oh, and one more thing, I designed it to be running permenently, I was planning it to be like a complete time manager, computer time control thingy when I started but lost interest in it as I went on. I'll code the resst though if you guys I think it would help you guys though.

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw