Assistance with loop

I am a new user, and am teaching myself how to use this program. I figured out how to use the ControlClick command to answer a pop-up dialog box. Is there a way to have the script constantly running and "answering" the dialog boxes as they appear? I am in a customer service call queue, and the dialog boxes are reminders that a problem ticket is getting delinquent. The time taken to answer these boxes takes away from problem solving. My simple one-click script desires to be something more useful. Any help or suggestion would be appreciated. I am somewhat computer literate, I just don't know how to put what I hope to accomplish into script (how to make the script "see" the dialog boxes when they appear and auto-answer them). Thanks, New Student

Thank you for the "welcome". My first simple script uses WinActivate, then ControlClick. My problem/issue is that I can open multiple sessions of my customer service program, and every session has to have the dialog box answered. I was just wondering what to name the initial intance of the dialog box so that I can tell the loop what to "look" for...