Open invisible options?

Heya everyone.

I was wondering if AutoIt can open Windows within a game, without having to click OR control click the icon? Some icons don't have shortcuts/hotkeys, and I was just wondering if it's possible.

Like, open "TShopMain"? All windows are seen from using ResHack but I can't find the function. I checked the AutoIt website, to no luck! :P

Would it need an #include? :s

Thank you!

If you don't understand, I can try and explain better.. Lol :D

Check out Control in the help file, such as control send/control click. If the window is already open just hidden check out winsetstate.

There is some Windows I want to open, that don't have any icons to open them with. I was thinking it could just bypass anything that is required to open the window (Like a item shop within game), and that's it really. I'm not sure if they're 'hidden'. But i'll gave that a go, and i'll post back if it worked or not.

Thank you. :D

There is some Windows I want to open, that don't have any icons to open them with. I was thinking it could just bypass anything that is required to open the window (Like a item shop within game), and that's it really. I'm not sure if they're 'hidden'. But i'll gave that a go, and i'll post back if it worked or not.

Thank you. :D

Well depending on what type of game it is. Which I'm thinking it is some MMORPG. You will not get any control ID for them . That means you are SOL for using something that has reliability. But you can use pixelsearch to search for specific colors. They will return coordinates which you can then use MouseClick to navigate to and click.

Well depending on what type of game it is. Which I'm thinking it is some MMORPG. You will not get any control ID for them . That means you are SOL for using something that has reliability. But you can use pixelsearch to search for specific colors. They will return coordinates which you can then use MouseClick to navigate to and click.

Yes, it's a MMORPG. But, I do get a Control ID.

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  TGroupBox
Instance:   2
ClassnameNN:    TGroupBox2
ID: 2622766
Text:   
Position:   24, 32
Size:   257, 169
ControlClick Coords:    232, 44
Style:  0x56000000
ExStyle:    0x00010000
Handle: 0x0028052E

Yes, I am a newbie to Autoit. :D

You get a groupbox , but that just is just grouping the specific commands together. Do you get any for any specific buttons?

The only buttons on the main interface I can use a control click. But, i'm more curious of the other functions.

This is the 'Main' interface of the Game.

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:  Game Name
Class:  TFormMain
Position:   x,y
Size:   800, 600
Style:  0x96000000
Handle: 0x001B01EA

-

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:  TPanel
Instance:   2
ClassnameNN:    TPanel2
ID: 2228682
Text:   pnlMain
Position:   x,y
Size:   782, 542
ControlClick Coords:    x,y
Style:  0x56000000
Handle: 0x002201CA

Some parts editted: Game name and any useless co-ordinates.

I can get many other ID's of the game's functions, but will take such a long time!

Also, within the previous Code I shown you, yes, there are other buttons: OK, Exit and Help (&O, &X and &H).

Am I helping at all? Lol :D

Well autoit can't just magically say open up this window. So I was suggesting using the control commands so you can get controls from the game and navigate to the window you need by controlclick/controlsend or whatever other is needed

There's no shortcuts for them, so I guess i'll have to resort to Macro-style programs. ;)

Oh well, nevermind. :P

Thank you for your help Thatsgreat2345. :D