hotkicks

hotkicks

Hi gentlemen, I have just uploaded a compiled autoit script which makes it easy to access the most important areas of windows. It is attached to this post and is also available at its homepage http://hotkicks.port5.com. Enjoy!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This zip file has a copy of your web site and a second zip file with nothing in it.

No programs or scripts.

I tried your site and the download link is another zip file with nothing in it.

-Scott

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Probably a p0r/\/0 solicitor.

Added: Didn't even look myself, I was juts going off "hotkicks" name and the previous post about an empty file with a link to a website...

Edited by Py7|-|[]/\/

Hi gentlemen, I am so sorry! I was not playing any pranks! I made a dumb mistake and posted a template instead of the real thing! I have corrected the error. HotKicks now exists as hotkicks.zip on http://hotkicks.port5.com and is not an empty file. The zip file is also attached to this post. I am really sorry about the blunder! Enjoy

This zip file has a copy of your web site and a second zip file with nothing in it.

No programs or scripts.

I tried your site and the download link is another zip file with nothing in it.

-Scott

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hotkicks.zip

I have corrected the error. HotKicks now exists.

Enjoy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A hot key for everything!

I couldn't find the hotkey that brings me a beer.... guess I'll have to hang on to my wife. :)

Care to share the source?

I have an project coming up that will require a date/time countdown and would like to see how you did it with your timed shutdowns.

-Scott

It is my intention to make HotKicks open source. However, the project is still in a very early stage and I keep modifying the code everyday. as I get new or better ideas. Furthermore the code is not commented and sometimes I have trouble figuring out what a portion of it does. When the code is a bit tidy and the program well tested I will release the code so that other autoit users can do whatever they like with it. As for the timers, all I did was define a function which returns the string (@HOUR & @MIN & @MDAY & @MON & @YEAR). The user supplies his/her time and date in this order in the inputbox. The system then compares the string and the user input and when they are equal the event happens. Quite easy.

I couldn't find the hotkey that brings me a beer.... guess I'll have to hang on to my wife.  :)

Care to share the source?

I have an project coming up that will require a date/time countdown and would like to see how you did it with your timed shutdowns.

-Scott

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will remember to add the hotkey that brings you a beer .... then you will be able to hang your wife :-), sorry I mean hang on to your wife.

I couldn't find the hotkey that brings me a beer.... guess I'll have to hang on to my wife.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dito on seeing the source, I'd like to see how others do this timed shutdown thingy, as I'd like to do it too and I'm too lazy to think.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I made a version 2 weeks ago.

I use it daily and I can confirm that it works.

I'll create a new topic for it and list the features and post a screenshot.