IE.au3 javascript problem

Well, im trying to go to a page, run a little bit of javascript on that page, but i cant!

Well, my script simply goes to the webpage, but then i want the script to run the javascript just as i would insert it in the adress bar.

Edited by wedsxcrfv

I am not English... But that matters nothing, I'm Dutch and i SPEAK English so it doesnt matter :P

See #452387

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

I still dont understand it...

$oIE.document.parentwindow.execScript('var x = 9; alert(x * 12);')

^This replaced by the value of the window ^Replace by my javascript?

I think, but i dont get it

I am not English... But that matters nothing, I'm Dutch and i SPEAK English so it doesnt matter :P

Suggest you give a better description and sample code or go here and get them to post the problem description for you: http://psychichotline.net/

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

And where is it that you tried using eval or execscript?

$iescherm2 = _IEDocGetObj ($iescherm)
            $iescherm2.parentwindow.setTimeout("java script: {document.getElementById('imembername').value = " & $naam & "} var p = '" & $gebruikernaam & ".'; var ds = new Array('" & $domein & "'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options[i] = new Option(p + ds[i], p + ds[i])} sleep('1');",0)

Why is there a space between "java" and "script:"?

The forum software puts it there when you save your post. Not the OP's doing.

Dale

Edited by DaleHohm

$iescherm2 = _IEDocGetObj ($iescherm)
            $iescherm2.parentwindow.setTimeout("java script: {document.getElementById('imembername').value = " & $naam & "} var p = '" & $gebruikernaam & ".'; var ds = new Array('" & $domein & "'); for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options[i] = new Option(p + ds[i], p + ds[i])} sleep('1');",0)
setTimeout creates a similar outcome to eval and execScript, but it works differently. When you pass a delay of 0 milliseconds however you are adding the complexity of a timer and asynchronous execution for no apparent reason. Unless you have a really good reason to use setTimeout you should not be using it.

Please test with a much simpler javascript statement and see if you can get eval and/or execScript working and then work your way back to what you have. If there are errors in your script code it will fail silently.

Dale