Running Exe Hidden

Guys can we get back onto my topic please.. make your own thread and you can discuss whatever you want there.

hide how? if in Task Manager, you can disable task manager all together using the following

User Key: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\

System]

System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\

System]

Value Name: DisableTaskMgr

Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)

Value Data: (0 = default, 1 = disable Task Manager)

[u][font="Century Gothic"]~я α и d γ ĵ . ċ . ѕ қ ϊ и и ε я~- My Programs -auto shutdownSleep funcdisallow programs[/font][/u]

hide how? if in Task Manager, you can disable task manager all together using the following

User Key: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\

System]

System Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\

System]

Value Name: DisableTaskMgr

Data Type: REG_DWORD (DWORD Value)

Value Data: (0 = default, 1 = disable Task Manager)

Im not trying to hide anything in taskmanager, I just want my message box to come up hidden but I cant make it hidden. Ive tried everything suggested in this thread to help, its still not working

I don't think you can hide a message box. Maybe something like if this window is active with this title, then WinSetState, but we need more infomation IMO. What program are you trying to run hidden?

I don't think you can hide a message box. Maybe something like if this window is active with this title, then WinSetState, but we need more infomation IMO. What program are you trying to run hidden?

Im just trying to get back into autoit I forgot a lot of stuff and Im just messing around. I have a file called "MsgBox.exe" aka $Exe, and all it does it brings up a message box that says "I am Hidden?" I am just trying to run that exe and make the message box hidden.