Perfect Album Artwork

Hi.

Right now trying to create a program that will cross reference the Artist with the Song and come up with the Album the song was in. Then I want it to input that Album cover and Album into itunes under the correct songs. The problem I have is that I have 10,000+ songs that have correct artist and title information but no album. Itunes being useless doesn't figure out the album and display the artwork when you click get album artwork.

I found a really good program that has a great database, Last.fm (http://www.last.fm). It links to your itunes library and when you play a song, it does all the work for you and tells you everything about the song, including the album with the artwork in the program window. However, for some odd reason, i can't drag the image over into itunes (that would make my scripting life way to simple). So here's my start.

Normally, i would sit through and do it manually but 1. it'll take forever and 2. I know a LOT of people who have the same problem. And I want my fricken' ipod library to be perfect for once.

I'm creating this post to open the floor for suggestions and I will update any code that successfully works because i feel like this is going to be a long road.

Edited by SleepyXtreme