How to kill virus process at Task Manager ?

dzul89

• Developers

alow... im a new bie .. can i know how to make script to Kill virus process at Task Manager ??? have way to do that ???

Why not use a good AV scanner ?

What is the exact problem you have ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

sorry my english not good ... because i want to know to make a process to kill a process ... can u all help me ??

Well here is the catch: people that come to the forums and all they want to do is "Kill a process" without a clear reason auto-magically raises a "red flag".

All basic functions are in the helpfile so that an easy place to start, but if you want more help you will have to explain a bit better what is is you want to accomplish.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

em ooo... sorry im not understand about that script .. so just asking ..

why i want to make process manager kill because i want to add this function to my antivirus .. from my exprience, virus make a own .exe file tu run at task manager... so before i can delete that virus file, i must kill a process first.. so if the process not kill i cant delete the virus file ... that can i explain to u... :D hope you all can understand..

Whoa... you need to do some serious reading on what a virus is. There is nothing that states a virus has to be an exe or a process, etc.

A lot of virus writers now days use BHOs to hide, or worse yet, a polymorphic virus that keeps changing itself to avoid detection.... I think you should pick up a good anti virus somewhere. There are free ones available online, like AVG, or Avast, but I prefer to use corporate AV software, as I have found it has less false positives, in general, corporate virus defs are QA'd quite a bit more.