CAPTCHA

bguest1

That doesn't help me at all really if you could expand your answer.

What I'm trying to do is not for a spam bot or anything illegal. It's actually for a free game I'm playing.

Can someone tell me what are my best options? I read very briefly about OCR? .. What's the best or most reliable?

Is there any programs out there that can do this already? or any algorithms that I can borrow? Basically how can I get started, where do I start? I read quickly on Wikipedia about OCR and it says for letters they have high success rates but how can I apply that to my needs?

Edited by bguest1

Ok so a few people on the forums have had a bit of success with cracking captchas with autoit. But others say its a waste of time trying with autoit.

How can I use the existing autoit ocr scripts on the forum in my case? Im trying to crack captchas from an online .com text based game. Thanks.

Should I look into creating this with AutoIt or another programming language?

I would say do it in another programming language. I personally don't like seeing AutoIt used for hacking websites or anything else.

Agreement is not necessary - thinking for one's self is!

My-Colors.jpg

cuniform2.gif

But others say its a waste of time trying with autoit

You think just because AutoIt is easier to use that it will be easier for you to bypass a security metric specifically written to determine whether the user is human?