TrayItem Icon

C2C

Ive seen that it could be done but then again I cant do it. Any help is welcome

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

Function Reference

TraySetIcon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loads/Sets a specified tray icon.

TraySetIcon ( [iconfile [, iconID] )

Parameters

filename [optional] The filename of the icon to be display in the tray.

iconID [optional] Icon identifier if the file contain multiple icons.

Return Value

Success: Returns 1.

Failure: Returns 0.

Remarks

To reset the icon to the default, use the function with no parameters:

TraySetIcon().

Passing a positive number will reference the string equivalent icon name.

Passing a negative number causes 1-based "index" behaviour. Some Dll can have icon extracted

just with negative numbers.

Related

TraySetPauseIcon

Example

#Include <Constants.au3>
#NoTrayIcon

Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)   ; Default tray menu items (Script Paused/Exit) will not be shown.

$exititem       = TrayCreateItem("Exit")

TraySetState()

$start = 0
While 1
    $msg = TrayGetMsg()
    If $msg = $exititem Then ExitLoop
    $diff = TimerDiff($start)
    If $diff > 1000 Then
        TraySetIcon("Shell32.dll",Random(0,100,1))
        $start = TimerInit()
    EndIF
WEnd

Exit

tolle indicium

#Include <Constants.au3>
#NoTrayIcon

Opt("TrayMenuMode",1)   ; Default tray menu items (Script Paused/Exit) will not be shown.

$exititem       = TrayCreateItem("Exit")

TraySetState()

$start = 0
While 1
    $msg = TrayGetMsg()
    If $msg = $exititem Then ExitLoop
    $diff = TimerDiff($start)
    If $diff > 1000 Then
        TraySetIcon("Shell32.dll",Random(0,100,1))
        $start = TimerInit()
    EndIF
WEnd

Exit
Thats a nifty trick but what im looking for is setting the icon next to a tray item. Like in your script when you right click you get exit. Is it possible and how to set a icon next to that exit?!

----------------------------------90% of teens today would die if Myspace,Bebo + FaceBook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.----------------------------------Code to win, 'till you die, 'till the compiler dies from your linesCode to win, take it all, just keep coding till you fallDay by day, codin' all the way, I'm not cavin' inLet another App begin, code to win

Compile the script with an icon? lol?

Or, do you want it to be seperate from the main icon?

NO NO in the tray menu. Tray menu has tray items. how do i put icons next to a tray item.

Thanks,

C2C

OHHHHH, like the little Exit, and Pause item things?

Posted Image

I need that :D

Ive seen that it could be done but then again I cant do it. Any help is welcome

anyone? plz help :D

anyone? plz help :D

i guess this isnt such a noobish question :P