GUI - No title bar

thoms

I searched the AutoIt Help with no result.

I tried to search the forum, but too many posts with "title" or "window". I'm too lazy to seek across more than 2000 posts.

So, how can I create a GUI with no title bar (blue bar)? I tried to set the "title" item empty, but the title bar disappear only when I move the box.

Any idea?

I'm very new with AutoIt3, but it's very great!

Thx,

Thoms

Not sure if this is all you mean.....

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate('',400,400,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP)

GUISetState()

While 1

WEnd
Looks like, but I've to define borders, colors, and other ...

What I'd liked is a standard window that only displays the window with no title, that already as borders and colors like the MsgBox!

Thx for help, Stampy!

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
; ================= main GUI ====================
$Main = GUICreate ("test", 200,150,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP+$WS_THICKFRAME)

GUISetState ()

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WEnd

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

A related question: Can the foundation color be changed? In other words, this example GUI comes up in a default color (tan on my PC) that I would like to change to light blue. Can that be done without having to create a separate control to overlay the foundation color?

Thanks.

see the help file for GUISetBkColor

#include <GuiConstants.au3>
$Main = GUICreate ("test", 200,150,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP+$WS_THICKFRAME)
GUISetBkColor (0x80FFFF)
GUISetState ()

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WEnd

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

Actually, no, that didn't help. I got 134 hits on "color" when doing a search on the help file. BTW, I only asked the question because it seemed I was only one step away from a full understanding of what is controlling this simple GUI (every other aspect is specified in the script).

Actually, no, that didn't help. I got 134 hits on "color" when doing a search on the help file. BTW, I only asked the question because it seemed I was only one step away from a full understanding of what is controlling this simple GUI (every other aspect is specified in the script).

How about reading through the Help file? That should be shorter with some simpler listing.

Launch it, use Index tab, and type GUI.

From there it should tell everything to you.