Some help for me?

Hy! I'm Michael(from Romania :D ) ... I'm new here ...

I want to ask you something: where I find an AutoIT3 tutorial?

And another thing: exists a script wich changes what you write on Yahoo!Messenger in something alse... can you give me that script? :P

PS:exchuse me if my english is bad... but I'm from Romania and here we are talking Romanian language

Michael, first of all welcome to Autoit Forum

you know the very best way of learning Autoit is to look into the help file witch is already included with the setup pack.

also you can find very nice simple and even very advanced examples in the forum.

I'll give you an idea

firs put a goal you want to achieve

put the steps and see how can you do that with Autoit

you should know that Autoit 3 now has great function for GUIs too.

so, welcome to the forum and good luck

[quote]Baby you're all that I want, When you're lyin' here in my armsI'm findin' it hard to believe, We're in heavenAnd love is all that I need , And I found it there in your heartIt isn't too hard to see, We're in heaven .Bryan Adams[/quote].............................................................................[u]AUTOIT[/u]

An auto matic responder robot of sorts allready exist to do that , search AutoIt forum for Chat Lion. And maybe modify the code specifically for yahoo messenger.

have fun.

01000001 01110101 01110100 01101111 01001001 01110100 00100000
An immortal object must be copied, so that we get a mortal copy of it, since we try not to destroy immortal objects.

Hy! I'm Michael(from Romania :D ) ... I'm new here ...

I want to ask you something: where I find an AutoIT3 tutorial?

And another thing: exists a script wich changes what you write on Yahoo!Messenger in something alse... can you give me that script? :P

PS:exchuse me if my english is bad... but I'm from Romania and here we are talking Romanian language

Search for Chatlion for the yahoo thing,

and RTFM: autoIt Helpfile and learn by reading code here on the forum

then look around the forum for 1-2-3 tutorial, you need to have "some" coding knowledge to start with.

01000001 01110101 01110100 01101111 01001001 01110100 00100000
An immortal object must be copied, so that we get a mortal copy of it, since we try not to destroy immortal objects.

An auto matic responder robot of sorts allready exist to do that , search AutoIt forum for Chat Lion. And maybe modify the code specifically for yahoo messenger.

have fun.

??...

Lol.

Also, take a look through example scripts. Just read. See if you can understand how it's done. The helpfile from here on in is your bible.

• 1 month later...

...Or just ditch Yahoo! Messenger and make your own Yahoo! Chat client in AutoIt.

*cuts some of his own script into the edit box*

$aRet[0]=StringMid($rawpacket, 1,4);"YMSG" (raw string)
    $aRet[1]=StringMid($rawpacket, 5,2);VER (raw string-->ushort; YMSG version, null for pager packets)
        ;StringMid($rawpacket, 7,2);NUL (raw string (? - never needed to use it, nor is it commonly used))
    $aRet[2]=StringMid($rawpacket, 9,2);LEN   (raw string-->ushort; data section length)
    $aRet[3]=StringMid($rawpacket,11,2);PKT (raw string-->ushort/hex string; packet type)
    $aRet[4]=StringMid($rawpacket,13,4);STA (raw string-->int; status/packet state)
    $aRet[5]=StringMid($rawpacket,17,4);PID (raw string-->hex string; Connection Session ID)
    $aRet[6]=StringMid($rawpacket,21,$aRet[2]); Data (raw string; later you can split fields with 'c080' (hex string-->raw string))

The rest is just sending and receiving from there...

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

For some reason I'm guessing most of the more 'advanced' responses in this thread that members have made, won't be understood at all by the thread creator. :)

No one bothered to ask what he meant by "open an .exe file in AutoIT3". :)

right. notice the date. he asked that question a long time ago. This is a new question.

My guess is he was asking how to decompile an .exe, which there is a tool for that comes with autoit3. But I could be wrong.

Btw, I'm in America, and waiting for those beers :)

right. notice the date. he asked that question a long time ago. This is a new question.

My guess is he was asking how to decompile an .exe, which there is a tool for that comes with autoit3. But I could be wrong.

Btw, I'm in America, and waiting for those beers :)

Right o.

Be ready to share those beers.... :)

• 2 months later...

...Or just ditch Yahoo! Messenger and make your own Yahoo! Chat client in AutoIt.

*cuts some of his own script into the edit box*

$aRet[0]=StringMid($rawpacket, 1,4);"YMSG" (raw string)
    $aRet[1]=StringMid($rawpacket, 5,2);VER (raw string-->ushort; YMSG version, null for pager packets)
    ;StringMid($rawpacket, 7,2);NUL (raw string (? - never needed to use it, nor is it commonly used))
    $aRet[2]=StringMid($rawpacket, 9,2);LEN   (raw string-->ushort; data section length)
    $aRet[3]=StringMid($rawpacket,11,2);PKT (raw string-->ushort/hex string; packet type)
    $aRet[4]=StringMid($rawpacket,13,4);STA (raw string-->int; status/packet state)
    $aRet[5]=StringMid($rawpacket,17,4);PID (raw string-->hex string; Connection Session ID)
    $aRet[6]=StringMid($rawpacket,21,$aRet[2]); Data (raw string; later you can split fields with 'c080' (hex string-->raw string))

The rest is just sending and receiving from there...

Can u share this Scrript? pls