Multi-colour GUICtrlCreateLabel()?

jacQues

With GUICtrlCreateLabel() and some GUICtrlSet...() functions one can do a lot. But is it possible to create a multi-colour string? Example:

This is a multi-colour and multi-layout line.

I know its possible, because I can see it in certain software. But is it possible in AutoIt without using multiple labels? I searched but cannot find a solution. The reason why it cannot be multiple labels is that I want my application to have multiple fonts and -sizes. To calculate the number of pixels gets...um...troublesome.

Regards,

jacQues

With GUICtrlCreateLabel() and some GUICtrlSet...() functions one can do a lot. But is it possible to create a multi-colour string? Example:

This is a multi-colour and multi-layout line.

I know its possible, because I can see it in certain software. But is it possible in AutoIt without using multiple labels? I searched but cannot find a solution. The reason why it cannot be multiple labels is that I want my application to have multiple fonts and -sizes. To calculate the number of pixels gets...um...troublesome.

Regards,

jacQues

If it helps you, look here for Rich Edit Control. You can simulate a multicolor lable:

Create a one-line richedit control and set it's background to any color of your choise

and the font color as you like.

greetings