pretty simple pixel search question

lockieday

hey,

this is my first time developing a GUI so i need some help. heres what i need help on;

i want auto it v3 to search a small square on my computer screen for any colour other then white. i only want the square to be this big

l.....................l

l.....................l

l.....................l

l.....................l

l.....................l

l-----------------l that would be a perfect size, smaller would be fine just not bigger.

pretty much i have got no idea to include a gui that searches for colour in a square that big located on my screen.

thankyou for your time.

Edited by lockieday

hey,

this is my first time developing a GUI so i need some help. heres what i need help on;

- making a square on my computer screen in which my .au3 file searches for any colour other then white

-once it has detected a colour left click it for X amount of times and X amount of seconds.

also i will need this square in which my .au3 pixel searches to only come up once informed to in my script (example, the square in which .au3 looks for colour is not always there)

if this doesnt make sense just ask what about it doesnt make sense and ill try tell you in more detail. im in quite desperate need of this to take my script making skills to the next lvl =)

thankyou.

still need help :D

still need help :D

What have you found that might help, and what have you tried so far? Why do you need a gui?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

What have you found that might help, and what have you tried so far? Why do you need a gui?

i looked on joeyones profile just beacause i was bored and i saw that he wanted to make a second gui and i looked at his first box. but i think he wants pretty much same thing as me, (just a small square on the screen where .au3 searches for colour). i havent seen anywhere something that i want.

thanks