Set date in Listview

If $Online > 0 Then
                                INIWrite("C:\buddies.ini", "OnlineBuddies", $buddyname, IniRead("C:\buddies.ini", "OnlineBuddies", $buddyname, "") & $text & ","); Writes the buddy's name and table to the ini
                                GUICtrlSetData($nListview, "|" & "|" & _NowDate()) ; here im trying to set the date next to a listview item under a column
                                GUICtrlSetImage($nListview, "shell32.dll", -138)
                            Else
                                GUICtrlSetImage($items, "shell32.dll", -110)
                            EndIf

Trying to set it next to a listview item in the column to the right of it.

While Alive() {
	 DrinkWine();
}
AutoIt Programmer

How do I set the date next to a listview item, in the next column?

I assume you want to know how to set the text in the next column after the listview has been created, because I think you can work out the date.

In GuiListView.au3 the function you need is as below and used as shown

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemText(GUICtrlGetHandle($ListView), $Zero_Based_Item, "Text for column 1|21st Jan 2008", -1)

From Help = itemtext separated with Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar",...)

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.