Menus with Contextmenu:

desga2

Hi all people,

I like create a menu with contextmenu, but not found way to this work. I searched in forum without positive result.

Is contextmenu possible in menus? How can i do worked it?

Thanks.

What would a context menu give you that extra menu items, or a sub menu wouldn't?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

What would a context menu give you that extra menu items, or a sub menu wouldn't?

Ok, i know that this is a litle rare idea :D (all a revolution in GUIs :P ), but i like create a big menu 'interactive', i like say that user can modified menu items to hide/show with a menu item contextmenu. In AutoIt's help i read that you can associated a contextmenu to a controlID, but this not work with a menu or item menu controlID.

You can find an example similar to i like do with Firefox's Bookmarks menu or IE's Favorites, bookmarks item have a context menu.

If this itsn't possible for AutoIt menus implementation i'll searched other way to do it.

Thanks for your reply. ;)

Edited by desga2