Should be an easy one.

Anacra

Hello I've got a script running from an external source (USB for Testing CD for final) that refuses to copy a file to the D drive. I'm probably missing something stupid. Here's the relevent part of the script

Filecopy (@scriptdir & "\office\data1.msi", "d:\office\", 9)

anyclues?

No, You Must Run The Program With ADMINISTION RIGHTS, Not sure how to do this...but you must...ask someone who has vista...it doesnt matter if your under Admin, the program has to ran With Admin Rights.

Edited by Swift

No, You Must Run The Program With ADMINISTION RIGHTS, Not sure how to do this...but you must...ask someone who has vista...it doesnt matter if your under Admin, the program has to ran With Admin Rights.

The machine is a 2000 box not vista. Maybe I'm not asking the right question. Does AutoIt run under the same context as the user who invoked the .exe?

Or

Is there another way of addressing the D drive. I can do all sorts of things if I stick to C but as soon as I try to use the D volume things stop working. I've also tried fileinstall. Works on C but not D. Same user privlages on both drives.

Edited by Anacra

The machine is a 2000 box not vista. Maybe I'm not asking the right question. Does AutoIt run under the same context as the user who invoked the .exe?

Or

Is there another way of addressing the D drive. I can do all sorts of things if I stick to C but as soon as I try to use the D volume things stop working. I've also tried fileinstall. Works on C but not D. Same user privlages on both drives.

Got it to work. Had to declare a variable for the d drive and rather than trying to copy straight to d

$d_drive = ("D:\")
dircreate = ($d_drive, "\office\")
firlecopy = (@scriptdir & "\office\", $d_drive & "\office\", 9)