can x/y come back

Xav

Eh?

[u]Helpful tips:[/u]If you want better answers to your questions, take the time to reproduce your issue in a small "stand alone" example script whenever possible. Also, make sure you tell us 1) what you tried, 2) what you expected to happen, and 3) what happened instead.[u]Useful links:[/u]BrettF's update to LxP's "How to AutoIt" pdfValuater's Autoit 1-2-3 Download page for the latest versions of Autoit and SciTE[quote]<glyph> For example - if you came in here asking "how do I use a jackhammer" we might ask "why do you need to use a jackhammer"<glyph> If the answer to the latter question is "to knock my grandmother's head off to let out the evil spirits that gave her cancer", then maybe the problem is actually unrelated to jackhammers[/quote]

If it click on a color it will come back to the LAST point Becose the color can change of place so it have to come back to the last point

Can i do this with autoit?

sure, you can always come back. No problem!

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

How xD please :D

??? are you drunk ???

If not: WHAT is your question ???

Edited by /dev/null

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

How xD please ;)

He was joking. Nobody has any idea what you are talking about... :D

If english is not your native language, don't be afraid to post in your own -- there are many polyglots here (though I'm not one of them).

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

He was joking. Nobody has any idea what you are talking about... :D

If english is not your native language, don't be afraid to post in your own -- there are many polyglots here (though I'm not one of them).

:P

he is from "canada-Quebec". I thought they speak english there, at least it should be one of the languages !??!

@Xav: Post in any language you wish. But do yourself a favor and describe the problem in way that human can understand it. That fact that english might not be your native language is no excuse for a totally weird problem description. I'll stay online to help you, if only I understand what you are talking about !!!

Cheers

Kurt

Understand?

I'm sorry. No!

ehhh i m speaking 2 language but i cant realy right english :S i just talk easy

BUT I M TRYING smoething other dont do !

O.K. what's the other language?

• Developers

ehhh i m speaking 2 language ...

Jibrish and which other one ? :D Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

my first attempt to extrapolate this dialect of english:

kk but my question is if My script click on a Color can it come back after on the LAST x/y it was ?

Understand?

"kk": "Ok, thanks for responding to my criptic message, I appreciate the fact that you are all spending time to figure out a problem that I am having".

"but my question is ": "and what I mean to say is that".

"if My script click on a Color": " I have written this script, that will click on a pixel of a certain color".

"can it come back after on the LAST x/y it was ": "would it be possible/probable to move/reposition the mouse to it's previous x/y coordinates?"

"Understand?": "Thank you so very much for the time you all have already spent on here, and any curt or short responses that may have come from my end is due to the fact that I am new, and do not know how to address such a magnificent multitude of brains."

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

my first attempt to extrapolate this dialect of english:

"kk": "Ok, thanks for responding to my criptic message, I appreciate the fact that you are all spending time to figure out a problem that I am having".

"but my question is ": "and what I mean to say is that".

"if My script click on a Color": " I have written this script, that will click on a pixel of a certain color".

"can it come back after on the LAST x/y it was ": "would it be possible/probable to move/reposition the mouse to it's previous x/y coordinates?"

"Understand?": "Thank you so very much for the time you all have already spent on here, and any curt or short responses that may have come from my end is due to the fact that I am new, and do not know how to address such a magnificent multitude of brains."

O.K. now what's your answer for him???

Say it in french then :P

:D

j'aimerais que mon script retourne sur le x/y d'avant apres qu'il a cliquer sur une couleur

Esque ca se peut ?

la couleur est ;

$Coord = PixelSearch( 654, 73, 665, 83, 0x948064 )
Edited by Xav

:D

j'aimerais que mon script retourne sur le x/y d'avant apres qu'il a cliquer sur une couleur

Esque ca se peut ?

there you have it. Now everybody should know what you want!

except me ....