help with GUI

hey,

wanting to make 2 simple GUI to search a Square ov X demensions and a second GUI that searches for pixel in a rectangle of X demensions.

Square gui;

searches for colours red/blue/gree/cream/black. every designated X amount of seconds.

Rectangle gui;

Searches for white every designated X amount of seconds.

i know how to make the .au3 for both once they have found the colour. i just got no idea how to make them. i cant find any help out there either so i havent been able to start this little "hello world" project for gui's.

thanks

Are you wanting to use the GUI to review the results of the search? Is that what you need?

well yea. i need the square gui to work thats my priority. i want it to search the square and once it has found a colour that its looking for go onto the next step which will be what i input into the .au3, would that work?

I'm a little confused on who is searching what. You want a script that will create a square gui, then search the gui it create for a color? Are you putting a picture in the gui or something else? What code do you have so far?

I'm a little confused on who is searching what. You want a script that will create a square gui, then search the gui it create for a color? Are you putting a picture in the gui or something else? What code do you have so far?

yes that is correct, i wish to create a gui then have .au3 search that gui for a colour and if a colour is found (black/red/green/blue/cream) it goes to the next stage.

and i dont have a code so far seeing as this is the first time i have tried to create a gui. are there any help files that tell you what does what.. e.g tells you what "GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort" does/what it should be used for and an example..?

yes, there are help files that come with the download. If your running it in SciTe then you just press F1 in a .au3 file. Most all have examples that you can copy and get you on your way. To start look for guicreate or gui concepts, there is also a 1,2,3 tutorial that is useful.

yes, there are help files that come with the download. If your running it in SciTe then you just press F1 in a .au3 file. Most all have examples that you can copy and get you on your way. To start look for guicreate or gui concepts, there is also a 1,2,3 tutorial that is useful.

allrighty thanks a bundle, dont know how i missed that lol =( ill probs try my hardest to get it to do what i want, if it dont work out ill try some more. and then if all else fails ill annoy you people with some noob questions.

thanks =D