telnet - opening port and send characters?

• 2 weeks later...

can it be done by AutoIT and if so, does anyone have or send me an example script, without controlsend or send functions? meaning oppening port 23 TCP and start sending char?

yes i did it... i'm sorry but i dont have the script on me but i can explain...

use a sniffer like ethereal to sniff a session of telnet so u can look at the session proccess...

open a tcpconnect to connect to the telnet server and imitate the recorded session...

on ethereal if you press on the telnet field of the ip packet you will see on the binary window the hex charecters of the massage...

use -- tcpsend ($socket ,"0xff1bee") -- for example to send a massage thet is ff1bee...

after you finish with the session initiate you can send commands & use tcprcv to collect your data...

dont forget to use proper delays... good luck...

yes i did it... i'm sorry but i dont have the script on me but i can explain...

use a sniffer like ethereal to sniff a session of telnet so u can look at the session proccess...

open a tcpconnect to connect to the telnet server and imitate the recorded session...

on ethereal if you press on the telnet field of the ip packet you will see on the binary window the hex charecters of the massage...

use -- tcpsend ($socket ,"0xff1bee") -- for example to send a massage thet is ff1bee...

after you finish with the session initiate you can send commands & use tcprcv to collect your data...

dont forget to use proper delays... good luck...

by the way erez this is zviki... i just noticed it is you...

call me to the base i will send you my script... i allready did this... P-Phone!!!!!!