HELP ME FAST

hello guyz .... where can i find help about how to make a , something like a inputbox where u put ur folder direction and from there he look exactly what he needs ... ?

as i can't explain to good .... i will give an example :

my warcraft 3 game is installed in : D:\Jocuri\Warcraft III i wanna make a windows where to put this and he (the script) from this folder takes the .exe to start the game .. how do i do it ?

PS : the direction must be configurable ... i mean that i can change it , the best should be a windows with Browse (when u press browse a window come out and u can go where u have the certain game installed ): example maybe for other person is C:\Jocuri\Warcraft III

THX Alot for the help .... maybe it's something easy , plz don't lough cuz i am noob , but i wanna learn .. thx again for helping or trying to help me

Edited by alinashul

omfg .... i was not screaming i just like to write with big letters the topic names ( specialy when i need help faster ) ....

and Autoit SMith did i say that i think have priority ? it's just a title .... why u making so big mess with it !!! i dont ask priority neither i screamed ..... just a topic ......

PS : sry for bad language ... and sry for missunderstandings , and thx to Azkay and ThatsGreat fo the help both way work but ThatsGreat is better ( i wanna say that he understand me what i was whanting to mean ) , as i said i cant explain to good :D

Also, people mind find it hard to take you seriously, "when u typ like thiz".

Do you want to reconsider that?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Nope.

EDIT::

might*

If I wrote "i fink you owt to no that yer hows is on fyre" would you not take me seriously because I was dyslexic, or maybe trying to learn English?

I think it is important to try to understand what someone is trying to say and the way they are able, or not able, to say or spell it is a lot less important. Certainly I very strongly disapprove of the idea that you shouldn't take someone seriously just because they can't spell, or use poor grammar, or come to that stammer, hesitate, have poor muscle control.. well just anything. If someone says they are unhappy you don't treat it lightly because they spelt happy with one p instead of 2.

Sorry to go on about it but I feel quite strongly about this. One of the things I like about forums like this is that non one knows what or who I am and I don't know who anyone else is. The person I communicate with could be a brain in a glass jar for all I know. The point is I don't care what sex they are what religion they have, and so on. And I really don't want, for myself, to start building up prejudice against someone because of the way they spell. Imagine someone who is a paraplegic who has struggled for years to do anything, and by holding a stick in their mouth they achieve, after 30 minutes of effort, to type their first question on a forum. The achievement of a lifetime for them. Then some bastard says they aren't going to take them seriously because they spelt something wrong.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

If I wrote "i fink you owt to no that yer hows is on fyre" would you not take me seriously because I was dyslexic, or maybe trying to learn English?

I think it is important to try to understand what someone is trying to say and the way they are able, or not able, to say or spell it is a lot less important. Certainly I very strongly disapprove of the idea that you shouldn't take someone seriously just because they can't spell, or use poor grammar, or come to that stammer, hesitate, have poor muscle control.. well just anything. If someone says they are unhappy you don't treat it lightly because they spelt happy with one p instead of 2.

Sorry to go on about it but I feel quite strongly about this. One of the things I like about forums like this is that non one knows what or who I am and I don't know who anyone else is. The person I communicate with could be a brain in a glass jar for all I know. The point is I don't care what sex they are what religion they have, and so on. And I really don't want, for myself, to start building up prejudice against someone because of the way they spell. Imagine someone who is a paraplegic who has struggled for years to do anything, and by holding a stick in their mouth they achieve, after 30 minutes of effort, to type their first question on a forum. The achievement of a lifetime for them. Then some bastard says they aren't going to take them seriously because they spelt something wrong.

Um - it's the internet.

If someone where talking to me in real life then that wouldn't matter. Who the hell would email someone that "Your house is on fire."

In any case this all needs to be dropped before it turns into another Guido or flame topic.

$0.02 - @ all above = IMO

~Smith