How can I make two functions happen in one

layer

I have this part of code, and I need to make it so that $screename sends SHIFT and ENTER before it sends the users input...

If StringInStr($screenname, " ") Then
  $screenname = StringReplace($screenname, " ", "+", 0, 0)
EndIf
If StringInStr($message, " ") Then
  $message = StringReplace($message, " ", "+", 0, 0)
EndIf

Run(@ComSpec & ' /c start aim:goim?screenname=' & '"' &  $screenname & '&message=' &  $message, '',@SW_HIDE)

Provided by JS!

But is there a way so that I can have two functions to a variable or what?

FootbaG

You could wait for the AIM window to appear and then send the message text.... Look up ControlSend in the help file

By the way, it appears that sending @CRLF (carriage return / line feed) as part the aim:goim? message won't work.

Hope that helps

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Thanks CyberSlug =)

What do you mean the aim:goim? doesnt work? I don't really understand what you meant, im sort of slow ;-)

But I'll have all of the code out soon, as soon as I think of some more features for the project... So far it only has invisible text and a fake screename that appears in your window but tou type it...It's for AIM.

FootbaG

Wait I thought I understood what you said, but I didn't. About ControlSend, I know how to use it, except I don't know where to place it in the above code I provided... Any ideas on where to place it

?

thank you so much =)

FootbaG