voice Recogniton from audio file

mary

Hi !

I need your help to make an autoit baby cray monitor. I made an audio wav file (as a footprint of my baby cray sound).

by how to compare 2 sound file to do voice Recogniton ?

I think that's very very difficult. I expect that your baby will be asking to borrow your car keys before you get that working.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Moin mary,

I don't know if the following Link will help you, but decide it by yourself ...

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...625&hl=wave

Do you think it's th right way to compare two sounds ?

You wrote that you made a Fingerprint of your Baby's crying voice, but what' up if your Baby is croaky or had swallowed something ?

It's a very interesting thing: How to create a Baby Alert System with AutoIt!

Greetz

Greenhorn

Edited by Greenhorn

If there is more than one baby and you want to figure out which one cried, then I would call this mission nearly impossible.

On the other hand: if you want to distinguish the baby from other sound sources you could start with recording the sound, do a Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) and compare with the FFT of the reference sound. Assuming that the same frequencies are produced every time of course.

I did somthing like this a while ago. I was trying to get my computer to do stuff when I yelled at it and it worked marginally, the trouble mainly came when I was trying to distinguishing the commands. Since you just want to know when your baby is crying It shouldn't be that hard. Especially since not many things sounf like a crying baby. Somthing called a Fourier Transform should help you, just remember to use a large frequencie buffer. :D

[center][/center]Working on the next big thing.Currently Playing: Halo 4, League of LegendsXBL GT: iRememberYhslaw