Tab item not displaying upon load

chiskin

I have a GUI with 2 tab items. The default tab item that is open whenever I start up my program has objects throughout the whole tab (385 x 483 pixels) and my second tab item has objects that only fill up the top 1/3 of the tab. Now when I first run the program, only the top 1/3 of the objects in my first tab item load. In other words, my first tab item only loads in the same area that my second tab item has objects.

Now if I hover my mouse over the blank space in my tab where the other objects should be or if I switch to tab item 2 then back to tab item 1 then they will appear, but this is annoying and I would like it to display everything when it loads up.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

I have a GUI with 2 tab items. The default tab item that is open whenever I start up my program has objects throughout the whole tab (385 x 483 pixels) and my second tab item has objects that only fill up the top 1/3 of the tab. Now when I first run the program, only the top 1/3 of the objects in my first tab item load. In other words, my first tab item only loads in the same area that my second tab item has objects.

Now if I hover my mouse over the blank space in my tab where the other objects should be or if I switch to tab item 2 then back to tab item 1 then they will appear, but this is annoying and I would like it to display everything when it loads up.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Without seeing any code I can't know, but a common problem with tabs is that people forget to close them with

GUICtrlCreateTabItem("")

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Thanks for the suggestion, I did forget to add that...but I also just realized that I made a big mistake when I separated my form into tabs, I ended up putting the second tab item after my GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) declaration. It works fine now :D