Color Fun ?

NewBe

Interesting... If you add this function to a GUI with an Edit box called $Text and choose font and select a color it gives the wrong color I think it has to do with RGB and BGR or something like that, I rather just use _ChooseFont() instead of using _ChooseColor() as well so if you can help me get the correct color that would be great.

Func _Font() 
    $Font = _ChooseFont()
    If @Error Then
        ;;;
    Else
    GUICtrlSetFont($Text , $Font[3] , $Font[4] , $Font[1] , $Font[2])
    GUICtrlSetColor($Text , $Font[5])
EndIf
EndFunc

When you run this function you'll see black as the default color and if you select a different color it gives a funny output.

Sorry for not explaining so good :D I try

Edited by NewBe

Interesting... If you add this function to a GUI with an Edit box called $Text and choose font and select a color it gives the wrong color I think it has to do with RGB and BGR or something like that, I rather just use _ChooseFont() instead of using _ChooseColor() as well so if you can help me get the correct color that would be great.

Func _Font() 
    $Font = _ChooseFont()
    If @Error Then
        ;;;
    Else
    GUICtrlSetFont($Text , $Font[3] , $Font[4] , $Font[1] , $Font[2])
    GUICtrlSetColor($Text , $Font[5])
EndIf
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ùh^*.®éí+ºw-ò¢íý[y¹ZrF¬¶yö®×(ÚØʬzWµ§b}÷«z{¢Z+Ø"½ë~éçÊ­¦ëªê-xë­¡û!yêâz+jw!Ú'ßÛd0«jºB8³DAk°¨ìªê-j·ºÇÓ~¢{{{-y§ZØ­Âä±ø§y«­¢+Ø¥¹±Õ±ÐíÕ¥
½¹ÍѹÑ̹ÔÌÐì(¥¹±Õ±ÐíÉÉä¹ÔÌÐì(¥¹±Õ±Ðíµ¥Í¹ÔÌÐì((ÀÌØí½¹Ðô}
¡½½Í½¹Ð ¤)%ÉɽÈQ¡¸(%
½¹Í½±]É¥Ñ ÅÕ½ÐíÕèÉɽÈɽ´}
¡½½Í½¹Ð ¤èÉɽÈôÅÕ½ÐìµÀìÉɽȵÀì1¤)±Í(%}ÉÉå¥ÍÁ±ä ÀÌØí½¹Ð°ÅÕ½ÐíÕèÀÌØí½¹ÐÅÕ½Ðì¤)¹%((ÀÌØí¡Õ¤ôU%
ÉÑ ÅÕ½ÐíQÍÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÌÀÀ°ÈÀÀ°Õ±Ð°Õ±Ð°ÀÌØíÝÍ}Á½ÁÕÀ¬ÀÌØíÝÍ}ÁÑ¥½¸¤)U%MÑ    ­
½±½È ÀÌØí½¹ÑlÝt¤(ÀÌØí  ÕÑѽ¸ôU%
Ñɱ
ÉÑ    ÕÑѽ¸ ÅÕ½Ðía%PÅÕ½Ðì°ÄÀÀ°ÄØÀ°ÄÀÀ°ÌÀ¤)U%MÑMÑÑ ¤()¼(%M±À ÈÀ¤)U¹Ñ¥°U%Ñ5Í ¤ôÀÌØí    ÕÑѽ¸

:D

P.S. Just doing the math, I see it's a decimal representation of the BGR hex color, so that explains your problem.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

P.S. Just doing the math, I see it's a decimal representation of the BGR hex color, so that explains your problem.

you are awesome it works, I was to tired to see that their were more colour options I guess because I only seen the one.

Thanks a lot this will save me a lot of problems.