Problems with multiple space in window name

Hi. I have a little problem. I have this part in my script:

controlclick('"This is only an    "Example Windows" and so on"', "", "left", 1, 9, 10)

The problem with this is that there are multiple space one after another in the title of the window. AutoIT do not recognize this window. What shall I do???

Thanks for help.

Radovan J.

Hi. I have a little problem. I have this part in my script:

controlclick('"This is only an    "Example Windows" and so on"', "", "left", 1, 9, 10)

The problem with this is that there are multiple space one after another in the title of the window. AutoIT do not recognize this window. What shall I do???

Thanks for help.

Radovan J.

Take a look in the help file for AutoItSetOption() then locate the entry "WinTitleMatchMode"

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

Hi,

I need Exact title match and yes i have taken a look in the help file for AutoItSetOption() - "WinTitleMatchMode" but with Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 3) is same problem. I think that is something with multiple space in my window name !!!

thanks

Radovan J.