Input Box help

jruelan

hello? just want to make an input box like the one in "Date and Time Properties" (task bar) of windows. in the time editor, when you want to edit the hour, you only have to highlight the hour section and press the up and down button on the right side, so with the minutes and seconds and PM and AM. tnx anyone...

Can you be a little more descriptive?

uhm, sorry

double click the task bar in the time and date portion. the window Date and Time Properties launches (Windows XP). on the right, there is the "clock". please see attached picture

post-26468-1201658712_thumb.jpg

Hmm...So you want an Updown? with your system time etc? am i getting this right?

check these out:

GUICtrlCreateUpdown()

in the helpfile...and...

@Hour

@Min

@Sec

GUICtrlCreateInput(@hour & ":" & @min & ":" & @SEC & "")

are you wanted to make a GUI or...an Inputbox..where you type in your 'input'?

Edited by Swift

I am really not sure if I can make this. if must re-register the correct time...at every second...and also only change the time/second you click on...Sorry Jruelan...I cannot make this...I do not have enough knowledge...Maybe someone else can help you...Sorry Man...But I Am Getting Your Idea.

I am really not sure if I can make this. if must re-register the correct time...at every second...and also only change the time/second you click on...Sorry Jruelan...I cannot make this...I do not have enough knowledge...Maybe someone else can help you...Sorry Man...But I Am Getting Your Idea.

oh no, it's really ok and fine with me. nevertheless, we could still find someone who could give us some idea... tnx anyways for your time...

No Problem...you could look at the helpfile for help with the GUICtrlCreateInput() and GuiCtrlCreateUpDown() to help you create it...then add the @Hour @Min @sec the problem is it wont auto-reload it...and stuff like that...hope you get some help soon :D