"An instance of the service is already running" ERROR

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)
FileCopy(@ScriptDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe', @ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe', 1)
FileCopy(@ScriptDir & '\PointSecGroup.ini', @ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecGroup.ini', 1)
RunAsSet('account', 'domain', 'pwd')
FileChangeDir(@ProgramFilesDir)
RunWait(@ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe')
Exit

So I'm having problems running this. I'm getting an AutoIt error that says "An instance of the service is already running". I have no idea what could be causing this. Anyone have any ideas? I'm lost!! THANKS!

-redfive

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)
FileCopy(@ScriptDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe', @ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe', 1)
FileCopy(@ScriptDir & '\PointSecGroup.ini', @ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecGroup.ini', 1)
RunWait(@ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe')
Exit

So I'm having problems running this. I'm getting an AutoIt error that says "An instance of the service is already running". I have no idea what could be causing this. Anyone have any ideas? I'm lost!! THANKS!

-redfive

oddly enough i had this same problem, the issue seemed to be resolved when i added a working dir param.

so try this.

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)
RunWait(@ProgramFilesDir & '\PointSecAdd.exe',@scriptdir)
Exit

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

At this point in the build process, it's not even installed. I'm starting to think that it's a RunAs error. It's so odd, I've never seen this before! Thanks for your help blademonkey!

-redfive

Can you give us a screen shot of the error?

also, if you run this manually do you still get the same error?

---"Educate the Mind, Make Savage the Body" -Mao Tse Tung

See that's the weird thing, if I run it manually, I get no error. This executable is called from another executable. I'll try to get a SS but it's on someone else's machine who I may not have access to. Thanks again for all of your help!

-redfive