Boot menu is now here!

Swift

Ok, Its Here! Read The Readme...Only Run Bootmenu.exe :D dont run the expclosed.exe (it closes explorer.exe)

Here!

EDIT: sorry everyone...Too many users have downloaded from here...so I have exceeded my bandwith...after 24 hours it can return...if anyone could host this .zip for it...i'd be very greatful

*NOTE* THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT MOFIFY THE REGISTRY

I Will Put the sources in here only! Source to BootMenu.exe

#include <A2D.au3>;Include the A2D header
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
Dim $sWidth = 720
Dim $sHeight = 400
FileCreateShortcut(@ScriptDir & "\bootmenuloadup.exe", @StartupDir & "\BootMenu")
Run(@ScriptDir & "\expclosed.exe")
Dim $sTitle="Old-Style Boot Menu", $sHomepage = "Esc Exits Boot Menu"
Dim $sMenuOptions[5] = ["Load Desktop","Restart","Shutdown","About","Close Boot Menu"]
Dim $sSelected = 0

$hWnd = GUICreate("Bootup Menu", $sWidth, $sHeight,-1,-1,$WS_POPUP)
GUISetState()
_A2DStartup("a2d.dll")

;Create the device.. with error checking.
if (_A2DFailed(_A2DCreateDevice($hWnd, $sWidth, $sHeight, $A2DFORMAT_A8R8G8B8))) Then
    MsgBox(0, "Error", "An error occurred while created the A2D Device!")
    _A2DShutdown("a2d.dll")
    Exit
EndIf

GUIRegisterMsg(0x001C, "_ToggleHotkeys"); Register the keys to toggle when something activates or deactives the app..; WM_ACTIVATEAPP = 0x001C
_ToggleHotkeys(); Initialise the hotkeys this way

$sTitleFont = _A2DCreateFont(20,11,600,False,"MS Sans Serif")
$sOptionFont = _A2DCreateFont(20,11,450,False,"MS Sans Serif")
WinSetOnTop($hWnd,"",1)

While GUIGetMsg() <> -3
    _A2DClear(0xFF0000A8);Clear the screen to blue. (AARRGGBB)
    _A2DBeginScene()
        _A2DDrawLine(10,15,$sWidth-10,15,0xFFA8A8A8); Top Line
        _A2DDrawLine(10,48,$sWidth-10,48,0xFFA8A8A8); Line below title
        _A2DDrawLine(10,$sHeight-15,$sWidth-10,$sHeight-15,0xFFA8A8A8); Bottom line

_A2DDrawLine(10,15,10,$sHeight-14,0xFFA8A8A8); Left lines
        _A2DDrawLine(9,15,9,$sHeight-14,0xFFA8A8A8); Left lines

_A2DDrawText($sTitleFont, $sTitle, 20,22, 300, 33, 0xFFFFFF57)
        _A2DDrawText($sTitleFont, $sHomepage, 485,22, 300, 33, 0xFFFFFF57) 

For $i = 0 to UBound($sMenuOptions)-1
            If $i = $sSelected Then
                _A2DDrawRectangle(20,55+($i*18),$sWidth-40,20,0xFFA8A8A8)
                _A2DDrawText($sOptionFont, $sMenuOptions[$i], 20,55+($i*18), 300, 33, 0xFF000000)
            Else
                _A2DDrawText($sOptionFont, $sMenuOptions[$i], 20,55+($i*18), 300, 33, 0xFFA8A8A8)
            EndIf
        Next

_A2DDrawLine($sWidth-10,15,$sWidth-10,$sHeight-14,0xFFA8A8A8); Right lines
        _A2DDrawLine($sWidth-9,15,$sWidth-9,$sHeight-14,0xFFA8A8A8); Right lines

_A2DEndScene()
    _A2DPresentScene()
WEnd

_A2DReleaseDevice()
_A2DShutdown("a2d.dll")

Func _ToggleHotkeys($lHwnd = 0, $lMsg = 0, $wParam = 0, $lParam = 0)
    If WinActive($hWnd) Then
        HotKeySet("{UP}", "_Up")
        HotKeySet("{DOWN}", "_Down")
        HotKeySet("{ENTER}", "_Select")
    Else
        HotKeySet("{UP}")
        HotKeySet("{DOWN}")
        HotKeySet("{ENTER}")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _Up()
    If $sSelected > 0 Then
        $sSelected -= 1
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _Down()
    If $sSelected < UBound($sMenuOptions)-1 Then
        $sSelected += 1
    EndIf
EndFunc

Func _Select()
    WinSetOnTop($hWnd,"",0)
    If $sSelected = 0 Then checkifdesktopisactive()
    If $sSelected = 1 Then Shutdown(2)
    If $sSelected = 2 Then Shutdown(9)
    If $sSelected = 3 Then MsgBox(0, "About", "Simple Boot Menu By Manadar!")
    If $sSelected = 4 Then Exit
EndFunc

Func checkifdesktopisactive()
    If ProcessExists("explorer.exe") Then MsgBox(0, "Desktop", "Your Desktop Is Already Loaded!")
    If ProcessExists("expclosed.exe") Then ProcessClose("expclosed.exe")
If Not ProcessExists("explorer.exe") Then Run("explorer.exe")
Exit

EndFunc

Hope you guys like it...Thank Manadar for the actual BootMenu! I just added some really cool features!

Edited by Swift

Ehh? I have not very many files...and they add up to 10mb...my max is 30mb...? Hmm...

Holy cow! wow...alot of people downloaded that screenshot...because...I have used over 160mb of download space..(users downloading stuff) just today...so...i gotta wait until it drops below 150 before I can allow uploads again >.>

Edited by Swift

I am trying to learn: what the hell is a boot menu? What can it do for me?

Not much

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Its a blue menu that starts up when your computer does...and allows you to restart shutdown...load desktop...simple stuff like that...but its cool

@Manadar...my ripway account's bandwith is exceeded...i cant do anything for 24 hours :D

Edited by Swift

Ehh? I have not very many files...and they add up to 10mb...my max is 30mb...? Hmm...

Holy cow! wow...alot of people downloaded that screenshot...because...I have used over 160mb of download space..(users downloading stuff) just today...so...i gotta wait until it drops below 150 before I can allow uploads again >.>

If you would have made the screenshot a reasonable sized .jpg to start with, you wouldn't have had the problem. You could have uploaded to the forum. I agree with Firestorm. Imageshack is the way to go. Easy, always works, etc...

Well it does...but not with this...I have a limit of 30mb...to UPLOAD...but only 150mb total DOWNLOAD per day.... >.>

Sure and with a file size of 2.4 Mb you reach your limit at 66.66 views. Some people may be going back and looking at it a few times so that's not an indication of how many people have actually viewed the file. You should set your compression pretty much to maximum when it's only a screenshot. You don't need high quality.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"