Boot menu is now here!

Swift

Its a blue menu that starts up when your computer does...and allows you to restart shutdown...load desktop...simple stuff like that...but its cool

@Manadar...my ripway account's bandwith is exceeded...i cant do anything for 24 hours :)

Oh, I thought this changed the boot screen.

Its funner to do it through the registry and editing explorer.

• 4 weeks later...

omg creepy script...like a virus =/ I just started it and the whole Desktop was blocked, when I restarted pc it started right from the beginning and you couldn end the progress in the task manager...dude please warn the guys who wanna test it :)

Congrats on your first...Scary post O.o

is all it does is end the explorer process...and it puts itself in the start menu...and if you want to allow your desktop to come back you must choose: esc or press: exit or press: Load Desktop...sorry for this misunderstanding.

The process to end is: ExpClosed.exe that keeps explorer closed while my program is running!

Edited by Swift

dude I just described what I saw.. I know it was my first post, but everybody have to start with a single post, so dont blame me coz of this...

hmm I think my fault was that I didn start your main prog.. I only started ExpClosed and couldn get my desktop again xD I wouldn put it in the start menu or other newbies like me will have the same problem...

gz Daily