mouse clicking for a game

ok this is my first time using auto it. i have read much of the forums for atleast what i wan't to know about. but im not sure how to make my program click the mouse where i want it to every few seconds then move it to a location then click there then go to the original spot and start clicking every few seconds again.

if this program is in fullscreen how can i see what position i am in? and i am currently needing to know how to make the mouse click and move to a certain location. any help would be appreciated. thanks

By default autoit accepts mouse coordinates counting them as absolute values, so it should not be a problem using full screen applications.

About moving, clicking, ect. Try to read the manual, I point you to MoveMove(), MouseClick(), While() and Sleep() commands.

thank you, i will try reading the manual again as well as try some things.

oh and for making it loop, do i have to keep re-execing the program or will it just keep going? or will i need a loop command for it?

Edited by BlueForce

If the program is in fullscreen, open up AU3WindowSpy, put your mouse over the position you want, and press Ctrl+Alt+F. Then look at the Windowspy to figure out your mouse positions.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

ok so would this be correct to have the program do it like almost forever?

$l = 0
Do
MouseMove (562, 406, 0)
MouseClick ("left")
Sleep (5000)
MouseClick ("left")
Sleep (5000)
MouseMove (253, 283, 0)
MouseClick ("left")
MouseMove (562, 406, 0)
$l = $l + 1
Until $l = 9999999999

• Administrators

ok so would this be correct to have the program do it like almost forever?

$l = 0
Do
MouseMove (562, 406, 0)
MouseClick ("left")
Sleep (5000)
MouseClick ("left")
Sleep (5000)
MouseMove (253, 283, 0)
MouseClick ("left")
MouseMove (562, 406, 0)
$l = $l + 1
Until $l = 9999999999

While 1 = 1
  MouseMove (562, 406, 0)
  MouseClick ("left")
  Sleep (5000)
  MouseClick ("left")
  Sleep (5000)
  MouseMove (253, 283, 0)
  MouseClick ("left")
  MouseMove (562, 406, 0)
Wend

if this program is in fullscreen how can i see what position i am in?  and i am currently needing to know how to make the mouse click and move to a certain location. any help would be appreciated. thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm a bit late at replying but here are some ideas: Use a program such as IrfanView that can automatically save screenshots to file. Later inspect the screenshot to get the right mouse coordinates.

Here's an attempt and an AutoIt version of Larry's script writer:

; Press Win+Escap to quit

Global $WS_POPUP = 0x80000000;borderless window
HotKeySet("#{Esc}", "Terminate")

$output = FileOpen(@DesktopDir & "\MouseAutoItSim.au3", 1);append mode

GuiCreate("MouseHookSimulation", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP)
GuiSetState(@SW_HIDE)
FileWriteLine($output, "----- START " & @Hour & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC & "-----")

Dim $primaryDown = 0, $secondaryDown = 0
While 1
   sleep(10)
   $i = GuiGetCursorInfo()
   ToolTip("(" & $i[0] & ", " & $i[1] & ")", 0, 0)
   If $i[2] = 1 Then;primary mouse button down
      If $primaryDown = 0 Then
         FileWriteLine($output, 'MouseClick("left",' & $i[0] & ',' & $i[1] & ',1, 0);' & @Hour & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC)
         $primaryDown = 1
      EndIf
   ElseIf $i[3] = 1 Then;secondary mouse button down
      If $secondaryDown = 0 Then
         FileWriteLine($output, 'MouseClick("right",' & $i[0] & ',' & $i[1] & ',1, 0);' & @Hour & ":" & @MIN & ":" & @SEC)
         $secondaryDown = 1
      EndIf
   Else
      $primaryDown = 0
      $secondaryDown = 0
   EndIf
Wend

Func Terminate()
   Exit
   If $output > 0 Then FileClose($output)
EndFunc
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

i would say trial and error.

make it click in a random spot, and adjust it getting closer and closer, till you get it,

getting warmer,, warmmmerrrrr, HOT HOT! ok, thats the right spot

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Func Terminate()

Exit

If $output > 0 Then FileClose($output)

EndFunc

you can call code after you exit?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops. You should swap those lines. However, I understand that AutoIt automatically close file handles upon termination :)
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

also i wanted to say, you can minimize a fullscreen game with uhmm, was it the windows key? no.. i think its shift something....

instead of having to exit the game, and rerun it each time. theres a key combination i think you should be able to use to minimize the screen.

i used to play diablo ii and i would always minimize the game that way, wish i could remember.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.