My first script

Guest Ihavenoidea

Guest Ihavenoidea

I have no bloodly idea on what to do, basicly what i want to do is get the mouse to do a repetative task again and again.? how do i do it and what do i need i have auto it V3

• Developers

I have no bloodly idea on what to do, basicly what i want to do is get the mouse to do a repetative task again and again.? how do i do it and what do i need i have auto it V3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeap that is clear... you even didn't read the forum purpose description..

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ok, First off. Scroll to the top of this page and click the link that says "v3 Scripts and Scraps". Look at the top of the page and check for maybe a little message that says "THIS IS NOT A GENERAL SUPPORT FORUM". Now, click on the link that says "AutoIt Forums" (at the top of this page). Look around and see if you can find a forum that has something to do with "Support"?

Now that we got that straight (I hope). Let's see what you want to do. "Make the mouse do a repetative task again and again". Alright, maybe we should include a few more details on our descriptions. To do something over and over again, use

While 1
Statements
Wend

I hope we can be a little smarter on our future posts.

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

• Developers

sorry, i just saw another post here saying need help with script or somthing, but either way can yuou help?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes i think the people on this forum can and will help you when you ask for assistance.

How about starting to open the Helpfile that comes with it and first show some initiative yourself...

You will not have fingers enough to count the number of times this is asked in this forum so Search will also be a good option...

Success on your Bot creation venture..

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

right first of all i did that and did not understand it, second try and be a little more noob friendly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think i have said any unfriendly word yet and also pointed you in the right direction with my second post .....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 10 months later...

basicly what i want to do is get the mouse to do a repetative task again and again.?

O.K. here we go: Put your right OR left hand on the mouse and move your arm in one of the following directions: up,down,left, right. If you are an experienced user, you can combine the four directions. After a while you will become a master. Then it's time to add some more features, like clicking one ore more mouse buttons.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

• Developers

O.K. here we go: Put your right OR left hand on the mouse and move your arm in one of the following directions: up,down,left, right. If you are an experienced user, you can combine the four directions. After a while you will become a master. Then it's time to add some more features, like clicking one ore more mouse buttons.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Kurt

Kurt,

have you looked at the date ? ;)

We have some folks around till tomorrow trying to challenge this forums members..

All we need to do is ride it out and laugh about the stupidity of it all ...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

have you looked at the date ? ;)

Yes, it's just fun to "play" a bit with Mr. Idea and Mrs. ligenza :P

We have some folks around till tomorrow trying to challenge this forums members..

All we need to do is ride it out and laugh about the stupidity of it all ...

They won't go! If they wanted to leave the forum they could easily do that without all this nonsense.

Cheers

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *

I like to go out with a bang.

I'm sorry to tell you, but there is no bang!

Kurt

I'm sorry to tell you, but there is no bang!

Kurt

Aww just go back to the chat thread I made. You are cluttering up the support forum. If you look at the amount of views and replys my little poll has there is indeed a bang. Sorry.