Need help with simple script

ezik

Hi, iam looking for script which can click all the time to "F4" + "4" very fast, about 0.1s delay, Start = mause 6 button, Stop = mause 7 button. Iam newbie in AutoIt so i cant do it myself, could help me anyone please ?

Hi, iam looking for script which can click all the time to "F4" + "4" very fast, about 0.1s delay, Start = mause 6 button, Stop = mause 7 button. Iam newbie in AutoIt so i cant do it myself, could help me anyone please ?

Sure you can, look up Send(), and HotkeySet() in the helpfile. and while loops

• Developers

hmm i dont think so :)

could you write it for me for example please :) ?

No.. open the helpfile and learn .... ( and don't come back till you have put some effort in this ....)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

yup i will, but i need it for today so iam affraid that i may dont do it...

Meaning what ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Meaning what ?

What he means is you will never get anywhere in life without hard work. Spend some time going through the tutorials and looking at the above mentioned commands. If after you have spent a couple hours working ask a informed question while being polite.

What he means is you will never get anywhere in life without hard work. Spend some time going through the tutorials and looking at the above mentioned commands. If after you have spent a couple hours working ask a informed question while being polite.

nice... except you've mixed up the lazyass and the developer