It should be simple but... end when statusbar text appears.

• Developers

... and your question is ...what ?

Also don't see any code in your post so it will be pretty difficult to help you.

:)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

... and your question is ...what ?

With what code can i accomplish what i posted before :)

So: let the script wait till "ended" is visable in "msctls_statusbar32" (element of the text) and if it is visable exit the program

Also don't see any code in your post so it will be pretty difficult to help you.

i don't have the right code :)

• Developers

Well you will have to give us a script that doesn't work and we can test with. I am not going to try to guess what it is you MIGHT be trying.

So if you want us to help you gotta give enough information to work with....

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

iAlmighty, since you don't seem to have any code, but it seems you have started studying the Help file, we might assume that the art and science of application programming is brand new to you.

Please do this:

1) Carefully create a description of just you want your first program to be involved with, doing so in a language you are more familiar with, like English.

2) Study that description, and write down what you want your program to accomplish step by step, and spell check the description.

3) Post any cognizable results of steps one and two here.

But judging by the title of this thread and your first post, the function "ControlGetText" looks like it might be useful for you. In the Help file, left pane, go to AutoIt > Function Reference > Window Management > Controls

and study the ControlGetText function list under there.

If that approach won't work, then if you know about how long you have to wait for the target condition to obtain, then you could use the Sleep function to wait that long ...

Jos helped write AutoIt in the programming language called C++ and he is an AutoIt big-wig. Based on what it looks like you have offered him so far, it might be hard to inspire him to boot up and hand things to you on a silver platter. :)

As regards the first line in your first post, you won't get far here if "I don't get it right" is a personal resolve rather than what it looks like, just a personal assessment.

Edited by Squirrely1

Das Häschen benutzt Radar