Second Gui Problem

lilx

hello,

i know there alot of second gui questions i read few and i wasn't able the find my situation in those topics.

well i made a macro for game.

and my macro gos as follow.

first gui, to put on the settings that you want.

after pressing start it must make a other gui for current stats as how much battles won, how much he healed him self, how much times got disconectted etc etc

after making the second gui it gos the the program and stays looping on the macro part ( diffrent funcs go to each other every time)

now my question is if it is possible to make the second gui active so i can use guictrlsetdata every time a stat changes.

thanks in advance,

lilx

Sorry i think i didn't explain it right but i don't need 2 gui's but i want my macro to run while my gui is active. In the gui there should only be stats no options or input from the user.

this gui need to replace the work of a tooltip. because i don't realy like the tooltip graphic so i want to use the gui as a tooltip.

i hope i did explain my self better this time

Sorry i think i didn't explain it right but i don't need 2 gui's but i want my macro to run while my gui is active. In the gui there should only be stats no options or input from the user.

this gui need to replace the work of a tooltip. because i don't realy like the tooltip graphic so i want to use the gui as a tooltip.

i hope i did explain my self better this time

Look for adlib in the help file,it should do the job.