what can i do ?

mohd

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

hi

there is some program dont have switch ....

what can i do to make hide scilent install aith this program ...

example : in "UBarGen_en.exe" we use this code

Opt ("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)

Run ( "UBarGen_en.exe /SILENT /SP")

WinWait("AmitySource")

WinClose("AmitySource")

there is some program dont have switch what can i do here to make this program like the script in the top ?

what i put between ( )

the porhram.exe ...right ?

i tryed that but it doesn't work

thanks

Hi, when you run the program like:

Run ( "erezlevi.exe")

WinWait("Erez loves Israel")

winsetstate ("Erez loves Israel","",@SW_HIDE)

winwait ("finish")

exit

i use your code

Run ( "erezlevi.exe")

WinWait("Erez loves Israel")

winsetstate ("Erez loves Israel","",@SW_HIDE)

winwait ("finish")

exit

but it didnt work ...

but i use thi code

Run ( "mohd.exe")

WinWait("Mohd love Arab")

winsetstate ("Mohd love Arab","",@SW_HIDE)

winwait ("finish")

exit

it worked but it run and open the program only and stopped,,, i want from it do all the install in scilent ,,,

please i want to help from another person ,know what i need .

up

up

up

from help file:

ShellExecuteWait

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runs an external program using the ShellExecute API and pauses script execution until it finishes.

ShellExecuteWait ( "filename" [, "parameters" [, "workingdir" [, "verb" [, showflag]]]] )

mohd - the showflag is what you need.

Parameters

filename The name of the file to run (EXE, .txt, .lnk, etc).

parameters [optional] Any parameters for the program. Blank ("") uses none.

workingdir [optional] The working directory. Blank ("") uses the current working directory.

verb [optional] The "verb" to use, common verbs include:

open = (default) Opens the file specified. The file can be an executable file, a document file, or a folder

edit = Launches an editor and opens the document for editing. If "filename" is not a document file, the function will fail

print = Prints the document file specified. If "filename" is not a document file, the function will fail

properties = Displays the file or folder's properties

showflag [optional] The "show" flag of the executed program:

@SW_HIDE = Hidden window

@SW_MINIMIZE = Minimized window

@SW_MAXIMIZE = Maximized window

enjoy. Israel for Life!

enjoy. Israel for Life!

are you mean palastine ? yes its a very beautiful country .... i want to visit it ... but there is many bad people there ..

they well go out soon ....

the script not working ....

i want need it ...

Edited by mohd

are you mean palastine ? yes its a very beautiful country .... i want to visit it ... but there is many bad people there ..

they well go out soon ....

the script not working ....

i want need it ...

well, the script isn't working because you don't understand what it is you need to do! you expect us the give you a full solution and that will never happen (not because you hate Israel) because you need to learn AutoIT by yourself, read the Help file, FAQ and many Examples posted on the website before submitting. and Silent install examples are full here! just to clarify, I got nothing against Arabs! and if you think I am a bad guy, so, I am sorry about that but I had to fight those who want to take me out here, so the "bad guys" aren't going anyware!

Please keep political viewpoints of this nature out of the forums. They can can only lead to problems.

There are enough real wars in the world without trying to start another virtual one here.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Please keep political viewpoints of this nature out of the forums. They can can only lead to problems.

There are enough real wars in the world without trying to start another virtual one here.

ok ... there is a true,,, but you and all person see the topic know he was started ... but im go to finish the proplem now ..

because its the true ... and i not love go in proplems ...