GUI Button

One of my scripts i'm having problems with the detection of someone pressing a button labeled 'New Question' or any other for that matter.

(I declared all variables global, this is only a summary of script)

I put it into a loop:

$wNQ = GUICtrlCreateButton("New Question", 10, 170)

While 1
    $wEvent = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $wEvent = 0
        ContinueLoop
    Case $wEvent = $wNQ
        MsgBox(0,"","Blah")
    EndSelect
Wend

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

I'm sorry for wasting your time, I had GUICreate with the starting command 0x102~ and after I took out the 1 and used GUISetState (@SW_SHOW), it worked fine. (note to self and others, do not start with it showing next time)

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]