Rightclick set attrib --->Hide,readonly

Ibrahim

like in the title bar

i wanna do a right click menu extension set attrib hide,unhide if already hidden ,read only . . . .etc

cann't get into making the extension yet

and cann't get into processing the file selected by mouth into the code

right clicking a file any file with any extension

So you want to add a Shell Extention?

As far as I can see (From WinRar), there is an entry in HKCR\CLSID\{CLSID} and HKCR\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers\WinRar. Hope you can figure out the rest :)

NOT JUST TO ADD THE EXTENSION

i can do that but also how to parse the file name i selected to the script and how to choiose so many files

and how to check the file state hidden or not to change between context menu command Hide or unHide

I'm Not a Spaaaaaaaammmmmmmer

Edited by Ibrahim

NOT JUST TO ADD THE EXTENSION

i can do that but also how to parse the file name i selected to the script and how to choiose so many files

and how to check the file state hidden or not to change between context menu command Hide or unHide

I'm Not a Spaaaaaaaammmmmmmer

Well why the fuck didn't you say that first? My god. If you say "right clicking a file any file with any extension" what they hell do you expect as an answer? Do I have to show you question 18 again? Did you read it? Obviously not because you don't use any case in your sentences..

EDIT: Clarified.

Edited by Bert

Hi Ibrahim,

When you say select a file and parse the filename to the script are you meaning selecting a file or files in windows explorer and dropping them into an AutoIt Gui where you right click the file or files in the autoit gui and set the attributes for the file or files that are selected?

I'm just trying to get better grasp on what your trying to accomplish this way it makes it easier post an example

Cheers

Edited by smashly

1st of all Bert<<--- what's up with u man are u OK!!!! saying lots of the F Word

second of all BERT how can i right click a hidden gui to unhide it,so it should have been a file :) :) :)

last of it thank u smashly for ur help what i meant by all that if u can remember the example by some guy about right clicking a shortcut and choosing get target by the right click menu,so i need to right click any file and select "set attrib" then choose Hidden,readonly . . . etc and if the file already hiddden the contect menu item should change to unhide instead of Hidden.......Hope I'm Clear About It

And Bert Keep it down please!

Can you understand a donkey? Because I sure can't. Try reading your posts before you post, does it make sense? If you pretend you know nothing, do you know what they are asking? If you can't post a question that doesn't make most of us post 100 questions to give you an answer... Then why post? and now I leave.

compiled lang ,yes we can compile the script after

use of the registry ,yes but still a big share is to pass the file name u selected with ur mouse to the function in the script that will check for attrib and the one which will change it

And Smashly,Where r ya man!!!!?

And why Am i still called a spammer!!!!!!?????????

compiled lang ,yes we can compile the script after

use of the registry ,yes but still a big share is to pass the file name u selected with ur mouse to the function in the script that will check for attrib and the one which will change it

And Smashly,Where r ya man!!!!?

And why Am i still called a spammer!!!!!!?????????

Look it up.

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&...earch&meta=

Now what is AutoIt?

Smashly is wherever he want's to be.

Because you haven't posted 300+ times.