Input box not clickable?

nf67

Hello there,

I am having a little problem with my input boxes, you can only type your content if the input is focussed at the beginning or if you use tab to go to the next box.

How can I make my input boxes clickable and let the cursor appear there?

Thanks,

Hello there,

I am having a little problem with my input boxes, you can only type your content if the input is focussed at the beginning or if you use tab to go to the next box.

How can I make my input boxes clickable and let the cursor appear there?

Thanks,

Without seeing the code, my first guess would be to check for Control overlaps (happens to me frequently when I throw in a label control as a sunken "base" for my GUIs and forget to follow up with disabling it).

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

GuiCtrlSetState(-1,$GUI_FOCUS)

If you place this right beneath your input control you will focus the cursor into this box right from the start. But, as stated above, without seeing your code, we can't really help you.

Edited by Ealric

My Projects: [topic="89413"]GoogleHack Search[/topic], [topic="67095"]Swiss File Knife GUI[/topic], [topic="69072"]Mouse Location Pointer[/topic], [topic="86040"]Standard Deviation Calculator[/topic]

Without seeing the code, my first guess would be to check for Control overlaps (happens to me frequently when I throw in a label control as a sunken "base" for my GUIs and forget to follow up with disabling it).

Thank you very much :) I placed the input boxes code above the background and now it works fine :)

( still wondering why, if the background was overlapping the input, I could clearly see the input boxes though)