how can i do that with programs dont have switch ?

mohd

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

hi

there is some program dont have switch .....

but i need it to mak the very scilent install ....

so please dont close this topic ... i write it before ..but it closed because there is some proplem ....

now i get u the program i want to make this on it ...

the program is Anti Vir

if some of you have it please help me and give me the code make it very scilent ....

the exe file is

"antivir_workstation_win7u_en_hp.exe"

please give me answer ....

thanks

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

hi

there is some program dont have switch .....

but i need it to mak the very scilent install ....

so please dont close this topic ... i write it before ..but it closed because there is some proplem ....

now i get u the program i want to make this on it ...

the program is Anti Vir

if some of you have it please help me and give me the code make it very scilent ....

the exe file is

"antivir_workstation_win7u_en_hp.exe"

please give me answer ....

thanks

OK, I will help you, I am downloading the program to my PC it is 17Mb and going to take sometime.... can you write down what settings do you want for it? for example when doing the Install not silent what do you choose first, second, third and so on....or is it just Next---> Next---->Next ---->Finish ?

I will start working on it tomorrow so logon and see if there is any progress...

I will post the code when I am finished.

Nice day.

You Mean Like ShellExecute(@DesktopDir & "\antivir_workstation_win7u_en_hp.exe" -SP)?

i dont know what this code do ... all i need make very scilent install (mean i dont want to see the install windos)

thanks

OK, I will help you, I am downloading the program to my PC it is 17Mb and going to take sometime.... can you write down what settings do you want for it? for example when doing the Install not silent what do you choose first, second, third and so on....or is it just Next---> Next---->Next ---->Finish ?

I will start working on it tomorrow so logon and see if there is any progress...

I will post the code when I am finished.

Nice day.

ok thanks ... im sorry i dont under stand u good

but i say again all i need is make very scilent (dont see install windos)

OK, here it is.

first Mohd, see if this installs (not silent, yet!) the way you want, you will need to wait 3 sec between Next, and 100 sec when the install runs, then,

if it is OK post here and tomorrow I will modify it instead of using "sleep" we will use "winwaitactive" and we will hide all active windows during install.

also the Antivirus file needs to be in c:\antivirus.

Have fun.

run ("c:\antivirus\antivir_workstation_win7u_en_hp.exe")
WinWait ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium")
$p=WinGetHandle ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","")
;WinSetState ("Avira Antivir PersonalEdition Premium","",@SW_HIDE)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1,"left",1,43,10); start
sleep (17000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7); first Next
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7); second Next
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1008,"left",1,90,7); I agree
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1008,"left",1,36,7); Next
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7); Next
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7); Next
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1000,"left",1,7,7) ; checkbox
sleep (1000)
controlclick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7) ; without putting in license key!!! 
sleep (100000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1034,"left",1,21,12); wait until install finish  at list 100 sec.
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12325,"left",1,37,10); finish without reading readme file.
sleep (3000)

I am going to sleep it is 01:00AM in Israel.

Edited by erezlevi

guys, I need help....

why can't I move the window, or hide it, tried with winsetstate and _WinAPI_showwindow, and move but nothing... anybody?

#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <GUIconstants.au3>

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4) 

run ("c:\antivirus\antivir_workstation_win7u_en_hp.exe")
WinWait ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium")
$p=WinGetHandle ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","")
;MsgBox (0,"this is $p",$p)
_WinAPI_MoveWindow($p, 400,200,"","")
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1,"left",1,43,10); start
_WinAPI_MoveWindow($p, 600, 800, 400,400)
_WinAPI_ShowWindow ($p,1)
sleep (17000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7); first Next
WinSetState ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",@SW_HIDE)
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7); second Next
WinSetState ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",@SW_HIDE)
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1008,"left",1,90,7); I agree
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1008,"left",1,36,7); Next
sleep (3000)
sleep (3000)
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1000,"left",1,7,7)  ; checkbox
sleep (1000)
controlclick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12324,"left",1,36,7)  ; without putting in license key!!! 
sleep (100000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",1034,"left",1,21,12); wait until install finish  at list 100 sec.
sleep (3000)
ControlClick ("Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium","",12325,"left",1,37,10); finish without reading readme file.
sleep (3000)

• 9 months later...

bump.

Also bump.....

Hello first of all!

This must have something to do with AntiVir itself. If I want to write a scrict wich should hide the AntiVir Update Window does not work:

WinWait("Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus Updater") 
WinSetState("Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus Updater","",@SW_HIDE)

I think this must be intended by them to avoid hiding the advertisment and update windows.

weissollo