Script to keep software "Always On Top" even when YouTube Flash Player is in Full Screen mode

I would like to write a script to keep a SubTitle software Application on top of the screen in Windows XP even when the YouTube Flash player is set to Full Screen. I know this is possible because Microsoft has its own application which can remain on top of the screen when in full screen mode (Magnifier) but none of the "Stay On Top" Applications that I have tried (Nail-It, SemTop, AutoWindows Manager, Xneat, LaunchOnTop, Keep On Top) seem up to the task: they work normally to keep a software application on top of other open windows but they do not keep a software application on top of the Full Screen YouTube Flash Player. I am using DVDSubtitle Player:

http://www.geocities.com/dvdsubtitleplayer/

Which seems to work okay accept that it cannot stay on top of the Full Screen YouTube Flash Player. I was told that Autoit has the ability to do make a program stay on top all the time but I have no background in Autoit. Does anybody know if such a script has already been written? Can anybody help with writing it?

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a programmer and I am not familiar with how to do this at all so I was looking for somebody who might be able to help me. From what I understand it would be a very easy script to write - for somebody who knew anything about this. And there is a huge need for such a software because a lot of people watch videos on the Internet. Somebody please help!

• 2 years later...