Making my first GUI. Need some help!

Tarabas

Hey everyone! I'm new to Autoit and I'm trying to make a GUI that, in the fastest speed possible, login an online game through the login screen, etc. I've got the GUI to respond and everything. However, there is a page where as I have to wait for it to fully load, then click on a checkbox, and then proceed. Is there a way to make Autoit wait until the checkbox appears before clicking it? I use the "sleep" command but sometimes it takes longer to load so it doesn't always work. After that, theres another page where i need to wait for a button(saying "start") to become active before I click it(it would be all in gray if its inactive). I know there are a lot of skilled programmers here and I'm sorry if I sound really stupid. All the help needed! Thank you.

Edited by Tarabas

Sorry but ur getting the wrong picture. Maybe Im not explaining it in details. The page is in a window and not loaded in an Internet Explorer. Its the game login window and in that window, it has a checkbox. I think I'll try pixelsearch and see if it works...

Why don't you start off by running running AutoIt's Window Info Tool on

the Window you're trying to control (Helpfile -> Using AutoIt -> Window Info Tool)

( PixelSearch to control a Window should normally only be used as a

last resort )

Combining this info with the many Win.....() functions provided by

AutoIt should get the job done.