Zenworks 10

search help on the "net" command on windows system with NT, there you can find usefull command to access other computer...

$admin, is a default share normaly Operational on any NT platform, note that on XP , that will be unavailable until you desactivated: "Simple File Sharing"....

Start playing with Security from Autoit, you should start know how to do with from Command line or Registry ... event Active Directory , can be a solution :)...

if you have domain controleur, you can use the simple protocol LDAP to play and access Active-Directory, go see the RFC to know how to make autoit script respond and ask question to LDAP server.

And to install stealth a software from Remote, you better have a right permission on firewall and local lan, cause you have to open $ipc, $admin and finaly the Registry, who will be all done auto, if you security setting are ok.. i sugest you, start first creating a user specified for that with admin right, and autoit will do RunAS using that username, that will be compiled inside autoit.

GreenseedMCSE+I, CCNA, A+Canada, QuebecMake Love Around You.

search help on the "net" command on windows system with NT, there you can find usefull command to access other computer...

$admin, is a default share normaly Operational on any NT platform, note that on XP , that will be unavailable until you desactivated: "Simple File Sharing"....

Start playing with Security from Autoit, you should start know how to do with from Command line or Registry ... event Active Directory , can be a solution :)...

if you have domain controleur, you can use the simple protocol LDAP to play and access Active-Directory, go see the RFC to know how to make autoit script respond and ask question to LDAP server.

And to install stealth a software from Remote, you better have a right permission on firewall and local lan, cause you have to open $ipc, $admin and finaly the Registry, who will be all done auto, if you security setting are ok.. i sugest you, start first creating a user specified for that with admin right, and autoit will do RunAS using that username, that will be compiled inside autoit.

Cheers I'll get it a go.