Calling Dlls

Hey. Sorry to be posting here but ive searched for a while and haven't found any thing on it.

I did look in the msdn library for information on dlls but it didn't give me information on specific dlls.

I noticed alot that people call dlls and get information from them and use them but i dont know where they get

that information to do so from.

If someone could provide links that link to areas that have the dll calls for windows dlls.

Thx. just trying to learn :)

To become some info about specific dll's you must google the names of them. And to become they names you need for example http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/dll_export_viewer.html with this program you can read all names and adress of functions included in some dll. :) p.s-sorry for my bad english :)

Very nice software - I didn't know that something like that existed. Could you explain a bit more on how this infomation can be used in AutoIt(been trying to access avisynth through AVSredirect.dll, but I'm cluelass :) )

Very nice software - I didn't know that something like that existed. Could you explain a bit more on how this infomation can be used in AutoIt(been trying to access avisynth through AVSredirect.dll, but I'm cluelass :) )

No problem. :) What do you want to now ? You just open dllexp, look around in some .dll and chose some function to use, next you take the neme of it and google.com it ;P On google you will find how many and wich arg. need this func. you write dllCall i autoit, and... hmmm, thats all :D everything clear? p.s-sory again for my poor english. :)

Edited by Uriziel01