koda - icon or pic gives error

simusphere

Why can't I place a simple jpg pic or icon on a blank form without getting a undeclared variable error whilst in preview mode? I am using the latest beta version of autoit right now. Anyone else notice this?

Edited by simusphere

Why can't I place a simple jpg pic or icon on a blank form without getting a undeclared variable error whilst in preview mode? I am using the latest beta version of autoit right now. Anyone else notice this?

Don't have this problem but I don't know what you mean by preview mode. Can you post a minimal example code that Koda produces to give the error?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

it must be something new in beta

Don't have this problem but I don't know what you mean by preview mode. Can you post a minimal example code that Koda produces to give the error?

I am very impressed with the koda form designer and it really speeds up the whole GUI design process. As you build your form there is a preview button on the "tool bar" under the menu bar. See attachment for preview button. The green triangle pointing to the right is the preview button. The other attachment is the actual error which doesn't make sense since the variables called out in the error are constants defined in the GUIConstants.au3 file.

As far as sample code, just fire up koda and try to put an icon or jpg on a blank form and then press the preview button. Or you can generate the code with F9. I guess this is a bug in the new beta vesion of autoit but I shocked no one else has mentioned it.

post-32004-1202527705_thumb.jpg

Edited by simusphere

I am very impressed with the koda form designer and it really speeds up the whole GUI design process. As you build your form there is a preview button on the "tool bar" under the menu bar. See attachment for preview button. The green triangle pointing to the right is the preview button. The other attachment is the actual error which doesn't make sense since the variables called out in the error are constants defined in the GUIConstants.au3 file.

As far as sample code, just fire up koda and try to put an icon or jpg on a blank form and then press the preview button. Or you can generate the code with F9. I guess this is a bug in the new beta vesion of autoit but I shocked no one else has mentioned it.

Presumably you haven't looked in GUIConstants to verify that $SS_NOTIFY is in there.

$SS_NOTIFY is now defined in StaticConstants.au3 so you need to add that to your includes. Koda doesn't produce code with the includes for the latest Betas yet.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Presumably you haven't looked in GUIConstants to verify that $SS_NOTIFY is in there.

$SS_NOTIFY is now defined in StaticConstants.au3 so you need to add that to your includes. Koda doesn't produce code with the includes for the latest Betas yet.

You can't modify generated code except after the fact in the editor AFAIK -- HELLO -- It's generated.

The purpose of preview mode is to correctly generate the code so it works, right? Anyways, the latest beta version of koda handles the includes much better and my simple example works properly now. Check koda 1.7.0.4.

Edited by simusphere