WinSetOntop on one window?

Okay WinSetOntop almost does what i need but the window should only be ontop of a certain window is there a way of doing this?

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Okay WinSetOntop almost does what i need but the window should only be ontop of a certain window is there a way of doing this?

you could make it a child of that window... :)

you could make it a child of that window... :)

Well the game doesn't really let that work the way i expected but i figured out a work around thanks Bert. Edited by EagleClaw

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

Well the game doesn't really let that work the way i expected but i figured out a work around thanks Bert.

It is always in the best interest of the community for you to post whatever solutions you find... in the event someone looks this thread up down the line.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)