L|M|TER Media Player - NEW VERSION 4.0.0.7 !

LIMITER

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another teaser ...

The 90% completed interface -> Click here

Cheers,

L|M|TER

The buttons works somewhat better. To make them perfect (as far as buttons go), after the user releases the mouse, check if the mouse is still over the control before actually proceeding with the function. Now you can press the minimize button, move the mouse to a different location, then release the mouse, and it will still minimize.

Edit: the volume control can get multiple windows open. I would also add something so that when the volume window does lose focus, it just accepts that as an exit. Also, for the Volume control I would leave the window title blank.. seeing "V..." is kind of ugly.

Edited by Ichigo
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

• 3 weeks later...

I can't figure out how to get it to play a song... So I can see what ya did with my contribution ^_^ . A side note on that, if you go to open playlist, and close that window, the status says Playlist loaded...

We also had talked about them buttons :) the rewind and fast forward appear sharp where the others look less sharp. The Play button doesn't have the 3D looking effect other then on hover. I'm no graphic artiest (ok maybe a little bit of one) but you already know my opinion on the logo. Maybe I can convince you to let me play around with it some :)

Giggity

I can't figure out how to get it to play a song... So I can see what ya did with my contribution :huh2: . A side note on that, if you go to open playlist, and close that window, the status says Playlist loaded...

We also had talked about them buttons ^_^ the rewind and fast forward appear sharp where the others look less sharp. The Play button doesn't have the 3D looking effect other then on hover. I'm no graphic artiest (ok maybe a little bit of one) but you already know my opinion on the logo. Maybe I can convince you to let me play around with it some :)

Well, to play a song you just have to press the note button and right click in the list-view an select "add file" or "add folder".The buttons look like that because they were resized a bit and the logo, oh well,I forgot about it...Oh and I would really like to see what you can do with the logo :)

Cheers,

L|M|TER

Ahhh not to shabby. I wonder why it always stays at about 25% output on the base.... Maybe we need to compensate for that on the visualizer. On that aspect, when I open the settings window, first off it says ini error in the refresh rate. Also when you check "Use old-school visualizer" and hit apply. Then close the window, reopen the window and the checkbox is unchecked again. Refresh rate is 60. Then you hit reset and you're back to where you were. So that needs a little work.

As for the logo... I'll dig into it tomorrow. I'm still sick and there's only an hour of work left. And I have no time tonight. You probably have an idea of how I see thing's, as I think I see the way you see thing's so I'll try to come up with something we both can agree on. I'll probably fix them buttons first, that should be easy enough.

Giggity

I have discovered that the progress bar if Fuc*ing up when you are trying to use mouse circle to REV of FF the song. Meaby you should make you own progress bar instead of using the system one? there are a lot of them on forum (using GDI+ for example). Cheers

I have discovered that the progress bar if Fuc*ing up when you are trying to use mouse circle to REV of FF the song. Meaby you should make you own progress bar instead of using the system one? there are a lot of them on forum (using GDI+ for example). Cheers

Well I'll take a look :) Thx for the tip :) !

Cheers,

L|M|TER

Hehe, aslo try to do something like this, open the player, open the playlist window (dont click on it) open the volume window and click on it, now press the "x" (close) button in playlist window (hold the mouse button pressed). Player window will be all black :)

Hehe, aslo try to do something like this, open the player, open the playlist window (dont click on it) open the volume window and click on it, now press the "x" (close) button in playlist window (hold the mouse button pressed). Player window will be all black :)

That's because it uses a function to redraw the main window on focus because of the f :) ing slider which has that nasty focus ring and that it's being hidden(apparently not too good)...So I'll consider switching to a GDI+ based slider ^_^

Cheers,

L|M|TER

• 3 weeks later...

Excelent work!!!!!!!

AutoIt if more than a hobby. Is a way of life!http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26002 -my first projecthttp://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26103 -my second project